Favourite DLC

Hello @Herr Müller [GER] ,
Thanks for your  question; 
I don't know why but I love Scandinavia Dlc.Because its roads give people peace.Narrow roads, dirt roads, natural beauty, cities, etc.

I'm also very curious about Iberia DLC.In the images shown, things like the beauty of the roads and different city designs caught my attention.I'm looking forward to. :) 

These are my thoughts. :) 

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

scandinavian dlc think very good landscaping and roads are very good for travel ?

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

For my favorite state DLC, I would have to go with Washington. I love the scenery and the overall landscape that is provided. Plus, there’s pretty interesting things to discover.

For my favorite non-state DLC, I would have to go with the special transport pack. I really enjoy hauling those heavy and oversized loads and hope to see more things added in the future that involves more types of those loads.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Herr Müller [GER]

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived