vtc hoppers and rage quitters

Are you concerned that your VTC hopping AND Rage quiting  is adversely affecting your gaming experience , or do you think that it’s been a benefit?

which brings me to the  subject matter of rage quiting in games and hopping from virtual trucking companies, VTC hopping should not be viewed as disloyalty or a lack of staying power. It should be viewed as a need to grow and upskill or, at the very least, a refusal to settle for being unhappy at particular companies.

We want to hear from you! Leave a comment or join the discussion 

rage_quit_by_corrupted_mooch-d4uklm3-300x300.jpg

Hello,

Personally I don't find that there's a need to hop between VTCs. Think of it as a real-life company, hopping between different jobs isn't efficient. Plus, you already went through so much hassle to register and be part of the VTC, why throw all of those efforts away and restart the whole process? 

Yes Yes, the company hopping is a strange thing.  I believe most of the time, drivers just do not not try to fit in. A VTC is created for the purpose of having fun and getting to know new people. There are lots of people that do have anxiety and do not feel comfortable with others.  Now there are those that just join VTCs to get free stuff like mods, DLCs and so forth.

REMEMBER that positivity is a key factor in finding the right VTC, so if you find yourself hopping around, are you a positive person or are you negative and can't find the right people to click with.

*** Shout Out from OTR Trucking Co.***  Your Top Pick

This is a game first and foremost,games are sopposed to be fun to see  certain individuals act rthe way they do is amazing,  specaily on the c.b and in company discords. to those drivers that think there so kool and trying to be someone there not or that there better then you trust me there not.Rmuno your right positvity is the key ,sometime its hard to stay positive when you have players that like to egg and bait others or the bully factor and derogertory comments.to those players that enjoy spreading the negativity in this Game your the first problem with this community,  and by default evry VTC is going to have those individuals SO  a big shout out and kudos  to those that would rather branch off on there own and create something better then were thy were before. sometime it takes a few vtc tries before you find the right company.as far as rage quitting thats not something you normally do in real life, but in this community were all you have are voices in a room or a channel, those feelings come across alot easier.As a VTC EMPLOYER

iLL MAKE IT MY MISSION TO  WEED OUT  THESE CERTAIN EXAMPLES OF NEGATIVITY.   After all its only a game.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @BENSY,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been over 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived