Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I cannot find this hacker on TruckersMP. Steam and TMPID does not exist

Handsh0t

Question

I came across 2 hackers just half an hour ago at Calais in Sim 1

1 could be found and 1 is completely unfindable. His TMPID does not exist and SteamID also

[00:39:02] Spawning GameTruck (Ancelina Merkel(293) - TMPID: 2853610 - SteamID64: 76561198399272302 - Tag: AkParti Lojistik |) Additional data:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROllQcnSDvQ

6 answers to this question

Good morning @Handsh0t

Game Manager @Aek177 wrote a few sentences related to reporting deleted accounts, recently in Q&A section:

If you mean you cannot report them because the account is deleted, then the best thing to do is make the report with another TMP ID and state which ID you meant to report in the comment section. So, yes you can still report deleted accounts but the report system won't recognise the ID when you try to create the report if that makes sense.

Yours sincerely
MarkON

The Guy deleted his Account, but don´t worry, you have enough informations to make a report! TMP is able to find him and banning him!  If you can´t make a Report, then use the Feedback and report him there!

Hello there, @Handsh0t

Have you found the answer to your question given by the responses above? 

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us keep our forum always organized. 

I await your return.

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!