ATS or ETS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm known to play ETS much more often, due to that being the one I played the most -- I'm not nearly as use to the American Trucks as I am to the Euro Trucks(even though I live in America) -- I do play ATS every now and then, but can say I "prefer" ETS as I'm more comfortable with it. ?

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

I personally prefer ATS. Not to diss ETS2 but it's to crowded with to many trolls. That and im a typical American that can't understand how to drive on the other side of the road. But anyways back to topic. I just enjoy ATS more cause everyone on there is friendly & supportive; along with the amount of trolls not being on ATS is slim to none. Everyone speaks on the CB in a friendly manner. But I should say every once in a while you get a rotten egg. 

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

i love Euro truck for the graphics and the look of the game, ATS is getting better as more states come out but for the most part sadly, its mostly just dessert and that gets boring after a while. however, i am Canadian so ATS was the one i bought first and i guess thats my first love (as far as SCS games go) , ATS is also  my game if i just wanna pound out miles and get a bunch of loads done, ETS is for promods and just enjoying the game for all it has to offer :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ATS for me, I like ATS scenery and the landscape more, there are more variations of scenery than ETS2. ETS2 is mostly just green and generally looks the same everywhere.

Also I love the american truck style, I used to hate it and only played ETS, but now I developed a great love for them. Probably because I know a lot more about american culture now, and all the western movies I've watched in the past year is taking its effect on me :D

I like them both. However, since ETS is more popular I find myself playing it more often. On a side note and maybe a little off topic. I may be playing more ATS soon, especially if the Freightliner Cascadia ever makes its way to the sim. It was a truck a got my Class A CDL on and it was a truck I drove for awhile, that is until I decided trucking wasn't for me.

• Community Manager

ATS has I think generally speaking more beautiful scenery DLC wise. The trucks however cannot be customized as much.  

I do enjoy playing ATS every once in a while but as I like the European trucks over the american trucks I drive in ETS more than ATS.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

I like ETS more because there are more players and I also find a more beautiful landscape there. In Euro truck simulator 4500 players can play together on one server and only 1200 players on american truck simulator on Europe server but 2300 players on north american servers. ETS is better

Kind regards,
[RSL] Julian [GER]
RSL Human Resources

Archived