ATS or ETS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

From my perspective I have over 1300 hours on ETS2 and so it is most definitely my main choice, however, ATS is a brilliant game and I'm enjoying putting more hours into the game. I'd say I have a mixed opinion that includes both games. But deep within I love ETS2 more because of the nostalgic memories. ❤️ 

If you would have asked me this two weeks ago, I would have said that ETS2 is 10x better than ATS. I have over 1000+ hours in ETS2 and around 200 in ATS. Since the release of the Western Star truck, I have played a fair bit of ATS, and I really like it! The scenery is very different to ETS2, and the trucks feel different to drive. They are both amazing games! 

On 8/30/2020 at 10:17 PM, Herr Müller [GER] said:

Hey guys,

What do you love/play more American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2?

My preference is ATS because of the landscapes and for me as a European a whole different world.
The disadvantage I think is that there is much less driving and that there are fewer accessories in ATS.

spacer.png

Hello,

I have over 800 hours on ETS2 and so it is most definitely my main choice, however, ATS is a brilliant game and I'm enjoying putting more hours into the game. I'dsay I have a mixed opinion that includes both games. But deep within I love ETS2 more because of the nostalgic memories.

Grettings

@Herr Müller [GER]

Personally, I like both games. Unfortunately, I prefer playing ETS. I'm European so that's easy to drive European's trucks.

American trucks are really long and that's makes me difficult to drive them. Also I think trucks in ETS looks much better than in ATS.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

• 2 weeks later...

Archived