ATS or ETS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy both games but I tend to player ETS2 more then ATS as I like driving around Europe and the United Kingdom, and the trucks that you can drive on their with lots of room for truck customisation. However, I do switch back to ATS as well for new DLC such as Idaho which is a really fun as well as being an amazing dlc. 

Hi ?

My personal opinion is that trucks and roads since ets2 are better for me as the geographic location I live The cheaper price increases the interest in him
The higher the price of ats reduces the interest, in addition, the lack of many players in multiplayer is why it does not attract much attention.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

On 9/12/2020 at 3:22 AM, -Elvis- said:

ETS2 is more popular & has a lot more content so most people would say that but ATS has a lot more scenery & the DLC maps are more exciting to drive in so I would say for driving ATS but for the overall experience ETS2 is best 

I can only agree with that, thanks for the detailed explanation ^^

Archived