TELA PISCANDO EM COLORIDO DURANTE O JOGO / FLASHING SCREEN IN COLOR DURING THE GAME

ALLIANCE _Thyagoof

Question

PT-BR: Olá, tudo bem?
Estou aqui pois, gostaria de saber pelo qual motivo estou dendo esse problema, ele é o seguinte, quando estou jogando geralmente o Euro Truck Simulator 2 ou o American Truck Simulator após, um tempo jogando, com uns 10 á 15 minutos corrido a tela fica assim, veja o vídeo do problema (https://youtu.be/a3Rh-9BZv9M)
Bem já troquei os cabos VGA, coloquei um novo, o erro ainda persiste, já testei em outro monitor a mesma coisa, estou com os drivers do directx na versão 11. Detalhe isso só acontece no ETS2 E ATS. Quem souber o motivo pelo qual estou dendo esse problema, por favor me avise, ja fiz de tudo e nada. Desde Já agradeço a atenção.

Aqui estar as configurações do pc, para um diagnostico mais preciso:
- Placa mãe: PCWARE IPMH61R3
- Placa de vídeo: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti de 1gb
- Processador: Intel Pentinum G620 @ 2.60Hz 2.59 GHz
- Memória Ram: 6,00 GB
- Tipo de Sistema: Windows 8, 64 bits

US: Hello, how are you?
I am here because, I would like to know why I am giving this problem, it is the following, when I am usually playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator after, playing for a while, with 10 to 15 minutes running the screen stays so, watch the problem video (https://youtu.be/a3Rh-9BZv9M)
Well I already changed the VGA cables, I put a new one, the error still persists, I have tested the same thing on another monitor, I have the DirectX drivers in version 11. Detail this only happens on ETS2 AND ATS. Anyone who knows why I'm giving this problem, please let me know, I've done everything and nothing. I thank the attention.

Here are the pc settings, for a more accurate diagnosis:
- Motherboard: PCWARE IPMH61R3
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1gb
- Processor: Intel Pentinum G620 @ 2.60Hz 2.59 GHz
- Ram Memory: 6.00 GB
- System Type: Windows 8, 64-bitspacer.png

• Upvote 1

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

14 answers to this question

Hello @_Thyagoof

Thank you for sharing your problem, this usually happens when the PC overheats, maybe that is why some things on your PC are being damaged that are causing errors.

I recommend you take your PC to a technician to know more in depth what is happening.

Sincerely,
AldoTrucks.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stefan22 said:

Olá. 

Isso está acontecendo em singleplayer ou multiplayer ETS2 / ATS?

Você pode anexar o arquivo game.log, por favor? (Você pode encontrá-lo em Documents \ Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Melhores reagrds,

Stefan.

This happens with multiplayer as well as offline.

Here are the game.log files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Ns4S5WRLrkr2_BXz31iJXMTrkitZLSO/view?usp=sharing

Best regards

3 hours ago, [ĐŤŞ]-αľđŏ_ŧřŭċқ_- said:

Olá @_Thyagoof

Obrigado por compartilhar seu problema, isso geralmente acontece quando o PC superaquece, talvez seja por isso que algumas coisas em seu PC estão sendo danificadas e estão causando erros.

Recomendo que você leve seu PC a um técnico para saber mais a fundo o que está acontecendo.

Atenciosamente,
AldoTrucks.

Thank you for your attention!

• Like 1

Best regards

00:00:04.721 : <ERROR> [unit] File '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/orange_blinking.sii', line 3:
00:00:04.721 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'flare.model.orange.blink' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'flare_blink').
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> Failed to deserialise units from file '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/orange_blinking.sii'.
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> [unit] File '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/red_blinking.sii', line 3:
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'flare.model.red.blink' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'flare_blink').
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> Failed to deserialise units from file '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/red_blinking.sii'.

You have some errors but it's because you don't have the krone dlc. Other than that I can't see something on the log so it's probably a GPU issue or missing/incompatible drivers as mentioned above. The only thing that I could think of right now is to go at your GPU manufacturer's official website, search drivers for your specific GPU and install them. What GPU do you have?

• Like 1

@_Thyagoof

English:

I already had similar problems in the transition to DX 11, I contacted SCS itself and in the end it was found that the problem was my video card.

It had no defects but lacked power, I had a 9800GT with only 1gb and just that 1gb caused all the inconvenience, although in your case it is a different card, the memory is the same size.

Maybe that's your problem, but I'm not sure if I can test it with another card with more memory. However, keep us updated on your problem so that we can help others more easily in the future.

It is best to consult a technician you trust so that your problem is accurately diagnosed.

Peace and good

PT-BR:

Eu já tive problemas semelhantes na transição para o DX 11, entrei em contato com a própria SCS  e no final foi constado que o problema era minha placa de vídeo.

Ela não tinha defeitos mas faltava potência, eu tinha uma 9800GT com somente 1gb e justamente esse 1gb causava todo o transtorno, apesar de em seu caso ser uma placa difeente, a memória é do mesmo tamanho.

Talvez seja esse o seu problema mas, não tenho certeza absoluta, se puder testar com outra placa com mais memória. Todavia mantenha-nos atualizados em relação ao seu problema para que possamos auxiliar outras pessoas com mais facilidade no futuro.

O mais adequado é consultar um técnico de sua confiança para que você tenha seu problema disgnosticado com exatidão.

Paz e bem

9165.jpg?_1617464260

11 hours ago, Stefan22 said:

00:00:04.721 : <ERROR> [unit] File '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/orange_blinking.sii', line 3:
00:00:04.721 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'flare.model.orange.blink' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'flare_blink').
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> Failed to deserialise units from file '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/orange_blinking.sii'.
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> [unit] File '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/red_blinking.sii', line 3:
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'flare.model.red.blink' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'flare_blink').
00:00:04.722 : <ERROR> Failed to deserialise units from file '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/red_blinking.sii'.

You have some errors but it's because you don't have the krone dlc. Other than that I can't see something on the log so it's probably a GPU issue or missing/incompatible drivers as mentioned above. The only thing that I could think of right now is to go at your GPU manufacturer's official website, search drivers for your specific GPU and install them. What GPU do you have?

My GPU is an NVidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1bg

I downloaded the Nvidia program this NVidia Geforce Experience and it has already said that all the drives for this graphics card have already been installed.
Regarding this DLC I did not understand why the error, because I bought it recently.

Best regards

8 hours ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hi there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response :)

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello, well I still haven't really figured out the real reason why I'm having this problem. I ask that if it is possible to wait a while. :D

Best regards

Well you said that it is doing it when you play ETS/ATS. Have you tried to uninstall the game completely (delete all the files of the game) and then reinstall it?

And I did a bit of a research and some say it is because the card gets too hot. You have to adjust the fan speed to it so it cools better.

If that doesn't work you can try to reinstall Windows.(in the worst situation).But is worth to submit a ticket at Nvidia. Hope this information helps you.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Stefan22 said:

Well you said that it is doing it when you play ETS/ATS. Have you tried to uninstall the game completely (delete all the files of the game) and then reinstall it?

And I did a bit of a research and some say it is because the card gets too hot. You have to adjust the fan speed to it so it cools better.

If that doesn't work you can try to reinstall Windows.(in the worst situation).But is worth to submit a ticket at Nvidia. Hope this information helps you.

Uninstall the entire game, I even deleted it in your root folder in both ETS and ATS. At the moment I am waiting for the installation of the games to be able to test, if the problem continues I will format the computer. I believe it is some file that is doing this, because I downloaded the F1 2018 game to do a test, I spent more than 40 minutes playing and nothing happened, I was playing with the graphics on the bass, on average from 13 to 20 fps

• Upvote 2

Best regards

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade