Ford F-Max

Altuğ39

Hello @AltuğKarga39,

Obviously, there are rumors about this.Ford Cargo and Ford F-Max models are in high demand.Especially Turks want it very much. :D 

I don't think it will come this year because there are mapping works like Iberia.There are also issues with FMOD  if I am not mistaken.They will deal with this first.

There are some ties that appear later with 1.37.I think and hope they will fix them.I don't know how long these will take.

Of course, there may be other develops.We cannot know the thought in SCS's mind. :D 

These are my personal thoughts. :) 
What are your thoughts?

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

Hello @POW&R

In fact, I think it can be added to the game with an agreement with Ford Cargo, but I do not think that the FMOD error you said can be fixed immediately because FMOD is a fresh application for SCS, I do not think that the errors that may occur during the FMOD process will be easily solved.

However, since SCS is already working on the Iberia map, and if it encounters any problems with FMOD in the process, I don't think it will come into play in at least the next few years.

These are my personal thoughts.

What are your views on this subject??

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived