[ANSWERED] Question related to employment [Game Moderator]

Question

Hi there... 

Less than two months left to complete 12 months playing this game.
After that, I can join with Game Moderator.

But I have some questions about Game Moderator.

Will my report pages be displayed?
Because I have more than 15 out of 16 reports pages, and all reports were accepted by the Moderator. [Is that an extra advantage?]

I think, some moderators know me because of the large number of reports I issued within a day.

@Mr_Zuhair_16

Driver

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Mr_Zuhair_16 said:

Will my report pages be displayed?
Because I have more than 15 out of 16 reports pages, and all reports were accepted by the Moderator. [Is that an extra advantage?]

I think, some moderators know me because of the large number of reports I issued within a day.

Your reports will not be displayed, and we will not take that into consideration while reviewing an application. It doesn't give you the slightest advantage and can result in a ban from the reporting-system if you spam reports solely from one area. So if you drive on C-D and report every single offense there, you may be at risk of getting your reporting rights revoked.

The point of our game is to let players enjoy all roads everywhere in the map and not only drive back and forth from busy places to report players, our mod is made for players to enjoy driving around the game world, but we do not like that players drive only in busy places for the main purpose of reporting players, since that's what's comes out from driving in a dangerous road such as C-D road.

• Like 2

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ