How or by whom did you come up with the idea of ​​playing TruckersMP

MaxiZockt13

Hello @MaxiZockt13,

First of all, my adventure started by seeing the Euro Truck Simulator game.I've always watched it on YouTube.Of course, I also saw TruckersMP among the videos.It had been my dream to buy this game.Finally, by saving money, I bought the game 1 year ago and my adventure started.
After 2 hours of playing, I immediately installed TruckersMP.Of course, I also got help from the videos. :D So my adventure started.

Actually, I am considered new since I have been playing for 1 year. :) But I had a lot of adventures even in 1 year. :D 
Still the game is a unique game for me. :) 
I still continue to play with more pleasure. :D 

How did you meet TruckersMP? I wonder your answer. :) 

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

Hello!

For me, I've seen a couple videos by Squirrel and Keralis driving on ETS2 and decided to create my previous TruckersMP account back in 2015. However I didn't got around to playing it till this year, missed out on 4 years worth of fun ? Always played on the base game since the early days, but I didn't know how to install TMP since I wasn't very good with computers. 

I have been playing the game for around 7 years now, used to play alone and got my friend to purchase it too. He also enjoyed the game and we looked for ways to play together. That is when we discovered about TMP back in 2017 and we played together a lot.

The thing that got us coming back everyday was when we discovered C-D road for the first time; didn't know it was called C-D road back then. That traffic used to feel so much realistic considering the traffic conditions here in Nepal, so we enjoyed it a lot. 

Later he stopped playing ETS and it was very difficult to convince him to play the game, even I stopped getting on TMP and got back on single player again. I came back to TMP when I bought the G29 back in November 2019. This time I discovered about VTCs and met so many wonderful people along the way.

So, now I have many reasons to come back to TMP everyday and be a part of this amazing community of TMP

You guys are awesome!! ?

gsSGXpp.jpg

Years ago, when I was obsessed with Minecraft, I remember I watched a video from Keralis, where he was playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 with Squirrel on (what used to be) ETS2MP. I became obsessed with the game, and especially the idea of playing with others, but, unfortunately, I couldn't buy it, as I only had my phone and iPad back then. Eventually, I sort of forgot about the game, until around two months after I got my first laptop, in 2017, and decided to buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 with the Scandinavia DLC. It wasn't long before I remembered ETS2MP existed, so I looked it up, only to find it had changed to TruckersMP, and had come a long way since the videos from Keralis. Of course, I downloaded it, and I know I wouldn't have stuck with the game if this modification hadn't existed.

Safe to say that was one of the best decisions I've made, as it allowed me to meet some amazing people, and helped me grow as a person.

ioJopO8.jpg

21 minutes ago, Unnamed88008 said:

I found a video on YouTube probably about Europort traffic jam. Then i looked for other videos like funny moments and after some time I finally decided to play on multiplayer.

Ok nice, thank you for the answer

Have a nice day ^^

Best regards

Maxi

I am a very fond of simulation game player, and I watched the video in friends recommendation and game player recommendation, and soon attracted and joined TMP.

Archived