[ANSWERED] CB USAGE

JCEE

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here via the Q&A section of the forums. As I can see, you are suggesting a language restriction on the CB radio in-game.

In my personal opinion, this is really not an idea that should be implemented. Since we are an international community that supports many languages, there is no reason why only people who speak English should be permitted to communicate with other players on the channel 19. After all, unless you edit this setting, channel 19 is the first channel that you will be directed to when you open your game, meaning that new players would potentially struggle to change channels in order to find the channel that corresponds to the language they wish to communicate in. If you are unhappy hearing other people communicate in alternative languages, you are welcome to disable your CB radio and to refer to a Discord server (for example) to communicate with your friends in the language of your choice, which appears to be English.

With all of that being said, I hope you understand. I will remain at your disposition here on the forums should you have any further questions or concerns in regards to this post. For now, I wish you a great day!

Kindest regards, 

TFM DJ ccowie 

TruckersMP Human Resources

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.