Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Как се запознахте с TruckersMP

Nigthwish

Hello, everyone

I've been wondering for a long time. How you got to know TruckersMP and the community?
What are your impressions from your first entry into TruckersMP?

I will allow myself to share my story :wub:

I personally watched videos for a long time about how friends drive together, but I was far from any Facebook groups and companies and I learned from a video how to install TruckersMP, but I did everything so that I could play this mod, but my game was over and over. I realized I had to buy it.This community is the friendliest I don't know if this is due to the team in charge of the forum and whether anyone has been banned from using the forum.

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Hello,

Thanks for your question, here I will leave you my mini story:

I found out about this game thanks to a YouTube video, when I saw it I was super excited since I am a big fan of trucks, in those days my parents couldn't buy it and I was very discouraged, but one day they surprised me and I was able to have the game. The first thing that impressed me was the trucks, I had never had a game like this, and since that day this is my favorite game, and I play it 24 hours a day.?

A great greeting.

AldoTruck.

21 minutes ago, [ĐŤŞ]-αľđŏ_ŧřŭċқ_- said:

Здравейте,

Благодаря за въпроса ви, тук ще ви оставя моята мини история:

Разбрах за тази игра благодарение на видеоклип в YouTube, когато го видях, бях супер развълнуван, тъй като съм голям фен на камионите, в онези дни родителите ми не можеха да го купят и бях много обезкуражен, но един ден изненадаха аз и аз успях да имам играта. Първото нещо, което ме впечатли бяха камионите, никога не бях играл подобна игра и от този ден това ми е любимата игра и я играя 24 часа на ден.?

Страхотен поздрав.

AldoTruck.

Тhank you for the reply and that he shared his story :wub:

Нощно желание

Hey,

Back in the day, I used to play a lot of (trucking) games. I can't really remember which games those were, but one of them was Euro Truck Simulator 2. For all games I played, I somehow always googled if there was an official, or unofficial multiplayer for the games, as I hated, and still do, to play games all by myself. I get bored quite easily and so I went to look for an ETS2 MP. That is how I found out about ETS2MP, somewhere in 2014. Though, as I had the disk version of the game, and not the Steam version, it was not possible for me to sign up. 

In January of 2015, I finally got to buy the game on Steam, and sign up to ETS2MP. Ever since then I have been trucking online, and hardly ever played Singleplayer again!

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

27 minutes ago, Pillow said:

Хей,

Обратно през деня играех много (камиони) игри. Наистина не мога да си спомня кои игри бяха, но една от тях беше Euro Truck Simulator 2. За всички игри, които играх, някак си винаги гугъл, ако има официален или неофициален мултиплейър за игрите, както мразех и все още да, да играя игри сам. Доста ми е скучно и затова тръгнах да търся ETS2 MP. Така разбрах за ETS2MP, някъде през 2014 г. Въпреки че, тъй като имах дисковата версия на играта, а не версията на Steam, не беше възможно да се регистрирам. 

През януари 2015 г. най-накрая трябваше да купя играта на Steam и да се регистрирам в ETS2MP. Оттогава се занимавам с товарене онлайн и едва ли някога съм играл отново Singleplayer!

Hello @Pillow Тhank you for the reply :wub:

Тhis story reminds me a lot of the time of 18 steel of wheels similar to the American Truck and the new Alaska Truck Simulator which would be really interesting.

The other thing that surprised me was that you couldn't play the CD version even though you bought it and it's a legal copy. I hope this problem is solved already. :wub:

Нощно желание

• Nigthwish changed the title to Как се запознахте с TruckersMP
10 minutes ago, Nigthwish said:

The other thing that surprised me was that you couldn't play the CD version even though you bought it and it's a legal copy. I hope this problem is solved already.

I could play the game perfectly fine, I just could not sign up to ETS2MP, as it required you to, and still does, have a Steam copy of the game. :D 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

I watched Videos and soon got interested, but I had to wait a year to be able to simulate, before I didn't have a good computer, so on May 25, 2018 I started playing on MP, it was incredible, I felt very happy and I still play and I like it a lot, I spend hours and hours on this computer during the day  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Nigthwish,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been over 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived