Best TMP VTC (Personal Opinions)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like virtual truck companies so i have no idea.?

If i need to say it would be Viva Trucking.

I wonder,How did they gained more than 1400 members in a year?

Well since I am in Prime Logistics i'm obviously going to say that its the best VTC. But I honestly have to say all of the VTCs listed are really friendly and i'm sure you could get along with anyone from them. There is also plenty of other VTCs that are really good and friendly that are not mentioned here.

spacer.png  

Prime logistics - Director of Events

On 8/26/2020 at 7:56 AM, [VIVΛ] white said:

Best TruckersMP VTC choose from the Following:

Prime Logistics

Viva Trucking

Valtox Logistics

Forza Trucking

Pries Logistics

Spark Logistics

RevGaming

Red Line Cargo

Fast Cargo

true-blue vtc

Thanks for Replying with your vote if you did!

Oh boy, but these are the worst VTCs to be a part of. Well kind of. Let me explaine it why they are what they are, please. 
I'm not saying in any way that they are 100% rotten old carcasses, but they have one thing in common that makes them worst to ware - atitude toward others in and out of events. If you are a masochist, that is your community.

Events - If a player has done a convoy or 2 with them, he/she will know what I'm talking about. They care not what is going on, unless it's their own members. All the convoys I made with these VTCs over the years had the same composition - Lead/Event maker VTC->VTC->VTC->etc. VTC->End of convoy->Public (non-VTC players attending it) and then they press you to drive as if it is a death race with glued to the ground trucks. Not a fun time and no ETS2 in it. Only lost money and totaled trucks (50:50 chance).
On the road (exception is RLC) - If you meet their drivers, expect the worst. I haven't seen a good driver there as of yet and I bet their GMs have no idea or care not what their member base is doing.

Please do not glorify them.

• 2 weeks later...

I Have been in Prime Logistics for a  month now  and i have to say is the best VTC I have ever been in  ,Amazing drivers and staff and they are a really good VTC , The drivers are super easy to get along with   and the staff to and you get to have exams in prime if you wish to choose them 

other then  prime i would recommend RLC as they are a nice community and they run really good convoys and their event team are super friendly and nice 

• 2 weeks later...

IMO any VTC is good as any other. It's more of the people who you get along with during your time in a VTC. Being able to enjoy the game with each other is what brings the realism to the game and having your own experience during your game time just completing jobs and progressing. A good VTC is whatever makes you feel comfortable in the team and from what I am aware that is a lot of VTC's 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @raz the nub,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

prime logistics ftw :kappa:

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived