Valtox Logistics

Forza Trucking

Pries Logistics

Spark Logistics

RevGaming

Red Line Cargo

Fast Cargo

true-blue vtc

Thanks for Replying with your vote if you did!

I don't think there is "the best" vtc. Each vtc has their own style of handling things and approaches stuff differently.

In my opinion it comes down to personal preference. Do you want a very serious and strict vtc which aims for high level realism

or do you want the more arcade vtc which isn't as strict and only aims to provide lots of fun? (Just an example)

There are also many other factors.  E.g. For some people lots of members is a must, for others quality is more important than quantity.

That's my opinion on this topic :)

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

All VTCs are wonderful! There's always going to be one that matches your needs! 

But if I wanted to show my bias side.. Viva Trucking :troll:

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

The best VTC's are the ones who don't cry and moan when I don't move over for them, or when I merge in the middle of their 10 minute long convoy. I love the VTC concept and most of the VTC's out there I've had good experiences with.... but there is a few elitist ones who think anyone not a part of them should just interrupt their normal gameplay whenever they're around. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

the vtcs you have specified some you never really see within the community a lot some listed are true so but RLC Prime are two of the best vtcs I have seen so I would say them  I can't really say who are the best as that is bias as I am in CRTZ carriers but yeah obvs its personal preference to me the people within the vtc makes it better that makes a family more numbers means less interaction with people you have known a long time I love being CRTZ one of the best families ever

Of course everyone goes for Prime, its the one all the tmp staff are in....Its also pretty much the replacement to the fail that was the veteran fleet which got silently brushed under the carpet pretty much from the second it was a thing! Nothing against Prime, just an observation....Get admins etc in your vtc & it will explode with popularity. Anyone remember the Coopers Freightmaster vtc, LKW, KGT & others way back i forget?

I'd say the best VTC in Prime Logistics. Due to the fact of being there over 1 year with no problems. We are a laid back VTC, with amazing drivers.

Other than that, I'd recommend Red Line Cargo. What I've seen of RLC, they have many loyal drivers and have built an amazing community.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

My first VTC was Prime, they treated me excellent and there's no doubt they are one of the greatest. Now I'm at CRTZ and they're my second family and for me is the best of all them, but there's also some other very good VTCs

![](https://hub.goldenphoenixexpressvtc.com/drivers/6533058797fbd7954fe43424/picture)

Archived