Why do you play Truckersmp and how long?

I love ETS and ATS and joined TMP way back in 2014!  For the past 12+ months, I have been streaming on twitch - twitch.tv/rescue193uk and have joined Courtz Carriers VTC https://truckersmp.com/vtc/28

I have an excellent repution with a number of TMP staff in various departments and I get an enourmous amount of fun and pleasure from playing on Sim 1 and Promods.  ATS is amazing especially since SCS Software released the Idaho DLC.  I can play for up to 8 hours per day when I am streaming the game, but also I find it easy to put down and pick up again if I begin to loose some interest in the game through burnout.

Back in 2017 I started looking if there was any chance of getting a multiplayer mode or something like that and then I discovered TMP and since then I'm playing it, and now I have much more fun than I had in that times that I just played local

![](https://hub.goldenphoenixexpressvtc.com/drivers/6533058797fbd7954fe43424/picture)

Since too much pressure in the life. Euro Trucks is only game makes me chill and have lots of fun in driving experience. 

I used to play Stand-alone version, after I noted there has an online multiple-players version. Later have much fun with friends through online.

I have been played for 300 hrs. I know it is not a long time, at least I enjoyed. 

On 8/31/2020 at 7:36 PM, Rescue193uk said:

I love ETS and ATS and joined TMP way back in 2014!  For the past 12+ months, I have been streaming on twitch - twitch.tv/rescue193uk and have joined Courtz Carriers VTC https://truckersmp.com/vtc/28

I have an excellent repution with a number of TMP staff in various departments and I get an enourmous amount of fun and pleasure from playing on Sim 1 and Promods.  ATS is amazing especially since SCS Software released the Idaho DLC.  I can play for up to 8 hours per day when I am streaming the game, but also I find it easy to put down and pick up again if I begin to loose some interest in the game through burnout.

Nice ?

I appreciate chaos and enjoy me some absolute destruction. I joined back in 2014 to experience the Rotterdam traffic and with 1200 hours logged on MP I have been following heavy traffic and reckless driving ever since.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was little I've always loved trucks. I left school, got bored of my Xbox 360, and decided to go build a PC. One of my favourite games to play was Scania Truck Driving Sim. Ever since then I've always enjoyed simulator games, but with ETS2 being my all-time favourite.

Started watching alot of Squirrel's YouTube, found out about TruckersMP from him and Keralis.

I’ve joined TMP around 2016. So far, I play it often but to not too often. I mostly hop in into TMP for Convoys, and to drive with friends. I don’t go into the populated areas (C-D for example), and I mostly play SP more. But, I still do enjoy some TMP driving at most! :)

If I had to explain why I joined TMP, it really has to do with the community that is keeping me around. I’ve first stumbled around TMP around a YouTube video, specifically, a funny moments video. Not long after, I’ve signed up for TMP to try it out. Quickly on, I’ve discovered C-D, and I constantly drove on it for a few days, until it got a bit boring for me. I really didn’t have any interest back to it and I didn’t know why I just lost it. I was just about to give up on TMP and just move on. However, I just thought about the community, all of the things that I’ve experienced on C-D, the forums, I’ve just realized how much of a great community it is, and I knew I couldn’t miss out. 

I’ve decided that I was gonna go along and stay around with TMP. A few years later, I’ve joined a VTC, and I started to make new friends, and enjoy this game even more. It did certainly set off some great vibes for sure! 

There has been a few times where I took a absence of the TMP and ETS2 in general, but, I always come back to enjoy such a great game and mod! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Herr Müller [GER],

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived