Why do you play Truckersmp and how long?

Hello, 

Thank you very much for your question, it made me remember good times from my childhood?, I will give you my answer about what I like about this game:

Since I was little I have always liked trucks, my grandfather worked as a truck driver and I was always with him on his routes and adventures, when I was 14 I found out that American Truck Simulator existed, which made me very excited and decided together with my father to buy the game, since then I have been very loyal to both the game and TruckersMP. My playing time is approximately 4 years?.

I hope you are having a good time and that you have a very good afternoon.

coordinate greetings,

AldoTrucks.

1663639593_Untitleddesign.png.cfc8c3e321ce16f9956a7dac130d6c79.png

I have been playing ETS 2 for more than 7 years now, but I only joined TMP back in 2017. I used to prefer single player more until I discovered about VTCs and started driving along with other players regularly. That is when I started getting on TMP more frequently and have almost never missed a single day to get on it. I find it fun and interesting to drive around with a group of friends exploring the beautiful roads of Europe.

At this point, TMP is more important to me because of the wonderful people I have met along the way and this amazing community. ?

gsSGXpp.jpg

Hello,
First of all, thank you for your question.The reason I play the game is a bit funny actually. :D 
I've tried playing a lot of games other than TruckersMP.I also had fun times.However, I was clumsy at the games I tried to play. :D Also I have been in the Euro Truck Simulator world for 8 years.My first adventure started in Euro Truck Simulator 1 game.
Since that day, I have not been able to quit the game again.The game always feels fun.
Its open world, different customizations, natural beauty, artificial intelligence, etc.Of course, it was even more enjoyable with the release of TruckersMP.It is even more enjoyable to play with my friends.
TruckersMP has a lot to improve.
In summary;I enjoy playing my childhood game with my friends.That's why TruckersMP is indispensable for me. :) 
These are my thoughts,I am also curious about your opinion. :) 

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

I play the TrucksMP because is a fun mode for playing and relaxing with your friends. I'am old person on this community, respectively from 2015.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hey, 

What a great question to ask us all, I play other games then TruckersMP sometimes but I have recently got back into the game, definitely enjoy driving around & roaming around plus talking to the community, I also play TruckersMP with some great friends. I have been playing ETS2 since it was first ever released before TMP

I find TruckersMP such a great place to be! I really enjoy playing the game! ☺️

I started playing ETS2 back in 2013 when a YouTuber I personally really enjoyed to watch uploaded a video on it, my Dad drives semis and I mainly grew up in one. So I've always had a love for them, so I bought ETS2 around a year later in 2014. And by that point already knew of TruckersMP(ETS2MP back then) so quickly got to the hour requirement so I could start playing TruckersMP. I've taken multiple breaks from ETS2 over time, but always eventually come back to it. When ATS released, I was really stuck playing it. Ended up getting more hours in it than ETS2. 

I personally play TruckersMP, as I find it much more enjoyable the whole running into other players and the randomness that can occur with that. Also makes driving much more fun, actually having to "worry" about the drivers around you. Always having to be ready to react to any sudden crashes ahead of you. And the community within ETS2 & ATS I still think is the strongest and best community I've seen in a game. 

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

Hello there :')

I play TMP because I want to play with friends, with the communities and I want to meet people there ☺ Also as long I play on TMP I've made some new friends and its nice to meet them ^^ Welp I've joined to TMP  over the end of 2016 but my pc was too poor to play on the server, and then in the middle of 2018 I just got my pc upgraded for better performance and I started playing on the servers until now ?

Hello @Herr Müller [GER]

I have been playing Truckers MP for 2 years. My attitudes were very bad. Because I came across videos with idiots on the roads and the like. With people who don't follow any rules. I said to myself what is the point of playing online as I will always be at a loss and there is the latest model of truck near me, and I was then with the cheapest stock iveco, I was quite slow compared to all. I was constantly pushed. But I joined my first Bulgarian company Transport Union, which is already closed. There they gave me a save with money and garages, you can't imagine my first reaction when I saw a high level and a lot of money. That's when I discovered how good this project is, although there are still others who spoil the game for all of us.

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

I joined TMP back in late 2015, which then from what I can remember I always was hopping in and out now and then due to other commitments elsewhere. However, since a few months ago I became very active with the community and joined a VTC. So, looking back and thinking why I play, it's got to be because of the amazing community that this truly is. I am having a lot of fun within the community and so far it's been an enjoyable ride, which am looking forward too what the future holds.

Archived