Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Spotify

Nomad.

Hello @CiaranOg78

Thank you for your question and for wanting to know the type of artist, music or genre each person likes.

Here is one of the many favorite songs that I have:

I hope you have a good time and have a good afternoon:).

A coordinated greeting,

AldoTrucks.

547572296_Untitleddesign.png.cf61aec9c2642a7f4dc94cff27fa237e.png

I got Last.fm back in April, so I sort-of have an insight into what my Spotify Wrapped will look like for this year, ahead of time. 

I have a feeling my top artist will be Adele, as I fell in love with her music this year. I always just listened to her popular singles, but I decided to listen to her other songs, and that was one of the best decisions I've ever made! However, as for track, I am clueless. I've done a lot of exploring with music this year, with regards to new artists and different genres, so I couldn't even guess what artist the top song will be from!

Looking forward to finding out, though.

ioJopO8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @CiaranOg78

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived