Favourite City

Heyo @Herr Müller [GER] :) 

What is my favorite city and why? Ouhh, I really need to think about this. That is a good question. Well, my favorite city is errrr Düsseldorf because its like between Cologne (Köln) and Duisburg. Getting opportunities there to have some small short hauls between. I guess.

Have a nice day :) 

Chris Kodiak

My favorite city in ETS2 would have to be Calais and I'm sure you know why! I haven't gotten the chance to check out the ProMods server yet because I don't own all of the map expansion DLCs, but I notice you all seem to really enjoy London on there. I'll have to check it out when I buy the rest.

/ --- - //       Achievement Get!

/ -- -- //        Locating the Forums

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾                                                         

It's not a city, but my favourite place to go is the A40 between Haverfordwest and Fishguard, particularly on the goodwick and unused Fishguard areas as the detail there is simply staggering (this coming from someone who lived near and went to school in Fishguard for a while.) I do wish they'd add some more of Pembrokeshire into Promods, particularly Pembroke/the Dock as it's the part of south Pembrokeshire that would best fit the map.

Also fun fact: on the roundabout to Narberth, on one of the exits you can find a strange easter egg. And that's not mentioning the B@H (BricksAtHome, the maker of that part of the map, and a super cool dude) easter egg in Fishguard, and Horse Mountain.

Stick on a good song, sit back and vibe.

1004651805_TMPSignature.png.86dd3157944e03b174964e8d6a390341.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a favourite city, unfortunately. But I'm quite fond of the Scandinavia, Beyond the Baltic Sea and Road to the Black Sea DLC's, they've got some really good highways and cities going on there. Better yet, on TMP it's very peaceful compared to more populated cities in the base map of the game.

Archived