Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Convoy?

Google-Iv

Hey there, I'm currently planning a convoy, with the focus of sighseeing and easter eggs! 

But i do not have a big network of VTC's etc. Would you help me advertise it?
Or maybe have some spots you would like to mention? :)

I've worked 2-3 hours on it atm, and should be quite nice. 

What are life when you don't have a truck? 

It's the experincies behind it

Hello @Google-Iv;
Actually, it is unnecessary to write this down here.Because convoy planning is not talked about much at the TruckersMP Forum.
I think you can explain this opinion by going to a VTC's Discord server.I recommend explaining your plan in a verified VTC.They will also give you the necessary information / answers.
Regarding this, the following link can help: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/328 

I hope this post helped you.Have a nice day!

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

Hello :) 

I have some of my views on how events are organized:

1. You need to have a clear and detailed plan that will help you cope with the unexpected events happening in the event.
2. There will be two people leading the convoy (in case if one of the convoy lead gets kicked, there will be a second person behind) and Convoy Tail (these people I think need experience)
3. Please prepare a suitable distance (should have a wide start and push) so everyone can park freely. If necessary, you can prepare convoy control

8 hours ago, Google-Iv said:

Would you help me advertise it?

You can promote your event by hosting it here, so people can see and participate more. Or you can advertise on TMP's discord in channel: event-advertisement

You can read more in these topics:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived