Television?

Zysto

Hey everyone,

since my cat wrecked our TV today i've wondered about something.

How many of you are still regularly using a TV? This includes but is not just limited for console gaming, just watching tv, streaming and so on.

For myself, 

i never use my TV except when i sometimes feel like playing console games like Forza Horizon 4 or Forza 7. That's why i would say that 85% of the time my TV is turned off ?

What about you? I'm very interested in your answers :)

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

Hello @Zysto

Something similar to your case happened to me, only in my case it was my younger sister who damaged my television?, the truth is I am a very fan of using television so much to play ATS among other games.

Thank you very much for your question.:)

coordinate greetings,

AldoTrucks.

.16530197_Untitleddesign.png.fb975d8256dc6cb75a0d5561d9806aa3.png

Heyo @Zysto,

I have a TV, but err I don't use it.

It was used to play PS4 on it, but since I found TMP, I never really turned it on, plus I never use the TV two watch regularly. When I want to watch something, I most often use YouTube, Netflix and such. TV has in my opinion too much repeating or/and uninteresting stuff.

Have a nice day :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Zysto,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived