Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's Up this is not Fort Knox

Big Hoss

Question

Hello GM or Adims

Me and my wife do not have the new phones so this Google Thing will not work for me.  As for the Authy app I did install it but they have not called me back on my home phone yet.  Look I have paid for both games years ago and bought all the DLC's so i don't see what the problem is.  

I cannot start MP ,  I did follow the directions steam loaded the needed files for 1.37 and I did register with TruckersMP and agreed to the Rules.

4 answers to this question

Hi @Big Hoss,

Assuming you're talking about a 2FA issue on your account which involves Authy here is something I suggest:

This is not a direct TMP issue and I must say that it was pretty much self inflicted. Authy is very secure and hence it is quite difficult to get into. I can't provide you with specific help as when I got a new phone I usually keep my old one just in case a family member wants it etc. However, this article (if you haven't looked already) may help you out: https://authy.com/phones/reset/ 

I'd suggest trying out those methods. You can also contact support on TMP and see if they can help you reset your 2FA for your account! https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

I hope this helps!

Owen. :D 

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there, :) 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️