Creating Mods for MP

dareyesm

Question

Hi there, checking the Steam Workshop I found many Mods working in MP like chasis, engines, some Paint Jobs, etc. I want to know how Can I do for my VTC can use a Mod in MP on ours convoys, I have a paint job for my Company!

I ask this because I have noticed on Steam Workshop many mods working on MP.

Thanks for helping me.

7 answers to this question

Hello @dareyesm ;

There are many mods in Steam Workshop.We cannot say that every mod is supported by TruckersMP.You can log into the game in modes that are already supported by TruckersMP.

If there is a mod not supported by TruckersMP, you cannot use it or you will be kicked.

However, there are some exceptions.You can tell if the mod is against the rules or not by looking at the rules. https://truckersmp.com/rules

If you don't kick, you can also check these rules to see if the mod is against the rules.
I hope this article has helped you. :) 

• Upvote 1

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

You download & install them on SP , apply them in the customisation menu in the services " in game " & then quit SP & join MP. It will remove the mods when you join MP & warn you, but load in & your stuff should remain on the truck ( warning, if you change anything while on MP, some mods revert to default " all added parts with the mod are removed " ) If that happens exit without applying the changes! 

Typical example, trailers with paint jobs or wheels are likely to revert on non ownable trailers that are modded to be ownable & trucks that are customised with various dlc items will reset if you change anything!

Even if you are able to get your paint skins to remain when you load into MP there is an additional issue to consider. I believe they function like the various paint packs that can be purchased.Let's take the classic stripes paint pack as an example. I have it but if we encounter each other in MP, and you do not have it, it will not render properly for you and all you will see is a white or gray truck. I believe custom skins possibly function the same way. Someone please enlighten me if this is not accurate for skins as well.

As an alternative we found default paint schemes to use as the proverbial "company colors" in MP.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Due to this inactivity, I will have to move this topic to the inactive area.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this topic once again on request.

Thank you everyone for participating!

Warm Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there, :) 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️