Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

110km/h to 120km/h?

*Maverick*

1 hour ago, AkınÖz said:

Selam!

Cevabınız için teşekkür ederim Realda zaten birbirimizin içinden geçtiğimiz için aşırı gerçekci oluyor 

Zaman ayırdığınız için teşekkür ederim!

Saygılarımla

AkınÖz

Please, only english in international forum sections!

Whatever that is, it ain't reality, maybe somewhere in asia, where hacking ECU and disabling factory speed limiter and rpm limiter is allowed. Besides that engine won't last very long, funny how electronics on that seem to be already failing.

2 hours ago, AkınÖz said:

Hız sınırı konusunda haklısın gerçek tırlar 180km / s

Modern trucks are restricted for this due to safety reasons, and besides, driving at this speed is clearly illegal, so this video cannot be some kind of "proof".

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

39 minutes ago, AkınÖz said:

We are also in this profession, vehicles are going at this speed

Do you see that green part of the RPM gauge? That's where you get the highest torque and best fuel economy - what real trucking is all about. Notice that red part that lights up? Keep driving like that and say goodbye to your engine, also you won't get to that speed while loaded.

That video was most likely made just to show of and get likes, besides that vehicle is probably illegaly modified - dashboard is clearly broken, check the fuel info is like frozen.

39 minutes ago, AkınÖz said:

My father is actively doing this job, our vehicle sees a speed of 150 km.

Where, in Turkey? Speed limit for trucks in Turkey is 90km/h on motorways, I would be worried about your father if I were you. If it's not in Turkey, then where, certainly not in Europe.

13 hours ago, AlonsoIsBack said:

110km/h is depressed me , and 120km/h is satisfied me ...

i mean . 120km/h is available in the real world ,   please consider it ! !  

I personally agree with the servers to be limited to 110km/h. Since the game is a simulation, players should comply with traffic rules, speed limits, etc. I believe that there are players doing it, unfortunately very few, only those who really enjoy the game. But if everyone collaborated the game would be much better and without half the problems that sometimes happen during a trip! 

But if you like to walk at high speeds and disrespect traffic rules and speed limits the best server for you is Arcade!  :)

I understand the purpose of higher speed limit is to get you to your destination faster so you can have more time for your next delivery or just for cruising the map

But still we should consider the risk of speeding. You can get flipped, hit anything in front of you due to late braking, losing control of your vehicle, etc so it can sometimes ruin your progress or even anyone aroumd you. If sometimes you get bored, there are many ways to enjoy the game such as driving with some friends, listening to your fav songs while driving, and more. They work for me, I dont get bored of driving at speed limit or even below it because Im using trucksbook so I always want my deliveries to be perfect and count as real.

Remember that speeding with truck in real life is dangerous.

there's no need to increase the speed I don't see why some people think this is a good suggestion going faster more than 110 is never a good idea the reason being why decresed in the first place was 150 was way too fast even increasing by 10 isnt a good idea this is a simulation not a racing game 110 is fine many trucks dont go over 90 let alone 110 so its fine as it is there is no reason to change it this will just cause more accidents which will lead to more reports there is no evidence to back amking the speed faster a good thing 

On 8/18/2020 at 2:25 AM, AkınÖz said:

If your argument for increasing the speed limit is posting a video of a trucker being a dumbass and breaking the law (and endangering the lives of others) than I think it says a lot about you.

Most of you people that think trucks routinely go fast or speed have obviously never spent any actual time in one. 

Hello there!

110 If you don't want a speed limit, you can enter the arcade server and play more comfortably.

Kind Regards,
TeamAudi Event Manager

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

I think the idea of blocking at 110 is good. It also allows you to stay in the simulation, unlike in previous years when you could drive really fast and it took away some of the simulation.

Even if I admit that when we play solo we have the impression that we are not moving "very fast". But I didn't feel like that in a small convoy, it was even rather pleasant.

What happens is that the limits are designed entirely to protect and maintain order within the SIM1 & SIM2 servers so that there are no major accidents as in the past, in addition to the fact that most trucks come with a speed limitation.

Besides that if you think that going 110 km / hr is boring you should go to the arcades; Although what I should add is that it is dangerous to go 110 km / hr if it is an extremely crowded area, but when one loads into areas with very few or almost no one nearby, there it is more "permissible" to increase the limits but only up to 120 or maximum up to 130 km / hr to be able to pass the time faster.

43 minutes ago, povgamer said:

Doesn't seem like a bad idea. 120 is on plenty of signs throughout the game, so it would not be a big stretch to change the speed limit to 120 km/h in Simulation servers.

Your not driving a car. your driivng a truck   they take longer to stop. also about your speed signs

Most speedometers max out around 140 or 160 mph, even though the cars aren't designed to go that fast!. Research people !

Archived