Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Official Convoy - Sunday 23rd August 2020

On 8/17/2020 at 4:56 PM, Matt #CarLadMatt said:

Greetings!

We have another Official Convoy planned, which means it's time for all of us to come together once again for another event!

For this months installment we’ve decided to take you on a journey on the roads in the heart of the base map discovering the beautiful winding roads and taking in some of the scenery!

POSTER

Join us on Sunday 23rd August 2020 at 17:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones).

Starting our journey in Calais, taking some very scenic roads heading south towards, Reims, Koln & Erfurt before reaching the destination which is Magdeburg. We will be discovering some of the country routes in the heart of the base map. As this convoy is only on base map, this means no DLC is required for you to take part in this event.

The convoy duration is estimated to be 90 minutes. It will be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest.

Please feel welcome to comment or ask questions on our forum topic!

Route

ROUTE

Departure: Calais.

Destination: Magdeburg.

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | Server: Official Convoy

Wishing you happy and safe trucking, and we hope to see you there!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

1.38 or 1.37 for event

1.38 or 1.37 for convoi

I wanna be there, sounds FUN but NOW i am checked the server's list, and i CANT find the "CONVOY" server in the server list.

1st Q : this "convoy" server will be created before the start ? ?

2nd Q : HCT trailer is ENABLED ? ( ths double trailer )
edit:
3rd Q : What the voice comm server will be ? discord ? teamspeak ?

20200808133952_1.jpg

Edited by Hatlabu_Farkas
3rd question

On 8/19/2020 at 4:38 AM, gamerets2020 said:

1. Hello all! thanks TruckersMP for the invitation! I think I will participate too! I have a  question about the event: 1: Can I choose any truck I want? I have Volvo, scania, mercedes and daf. What do you recommend me to take?
      Reveal hidden contents
      Reveal hidden contents
      Reveal hidden contents

. Thanks for your attention! Regards gamerets2020!

The only limits seem to be on trailers (limit of 2 for ETS2) so drive your preferred truck would be my suggestion!

3 hours ago, Hatlabu_Farkas said:

I wanna be there, sounds FUN but NOW i am checked the server's list, and i CANT find the "CONVOY" server in the server list.

1st Q : this "convoy" server will be created before the start ? ?

2nd Q : HCT trailer is ENABLED ? ( ths double trailer )
edit:
3rd Q : What the voice comm server will be ? discord ? teamspeak ?

20200808133952_1.jpg

The convoy servers are special ones, only available for the duration of the event. As we get closer to that time they will become available.

10 hours ago, dewyTHEdj23 said:

what sever this take place

This will be on the convoy server. Special event server that will be activated prior to the start of the event.