Official Convoy - Sunday 23rd August 2020

Greetings!

We have another Official Convoy planned, which means it's time for all of us to come together once again for another event!

For this months installment we’ve decided to take you on a journey on the roads in the heart of the base map discovering the beautiful winding roads and taking in some of the scenery!

POSTER

Join us on Sunday 23rd August 2020 at 17:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones).

Starting our journey in Calais, taking some very scenic roads heading south towards, Reims, Koln & Erfurt before reaching the destination which is Magdeburg. We will be discovering some of the country routes in the heart of the base map. As this convoy is only on base map, this means no DLC is required for you to take part in this event.

The convoy duration is estimated to be 90 minutes. It will be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest.

Please feel welcome to comment or ask questions on our forum topic!

Route

ROUTE

Departure: Calais.

Destination: Magdeburg.

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | Server: Official Convoy

Wishing you happy and safe trucking, and we hope to see you there!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 6

@JackSparrow it is stated in the event rules that are linked in the post :) :

Trailers - Unless explicitly stated otherwise, a trailer is required to participate in our convoy's.

• For Euro Truck Simulator 2; you should not exceed two (2) trailers
  • For American Truck Simulator; you should not exceed three (3) trailers
  • If your trailer is too heavy and causing gaps in the convoy, you may have to pull over or teleport to the Services.

1. Hello all! thanks TruckersMP for the invitation! I think I will participate too! I have a  question about the event: 1: Can I choose any truck I want? I have Volvo, scania, mercedes and daf. What do you recommend me to take?
    Spoiler
    Spoiler
    Spoiler

. Thanks for your attention! Regards gamerets2020!

First of all greetings good forums to all;

Unfortunately, I cannot come to the convoy because the multiplayer does not support the latest version for ets 2, namely 1.38.

But it is said that the 1.38 update will arrive like the beginning of September, after the update arrives, I can join the official convoys.

Best regards;
OnurBey.