Deleting Log Records And Growing Storage Space

Hello Dear Users;

In this article, I want to show you how to increase storage by deleting truckermp chat history.
With this system, your messages are stored in a file called "logs". if you constantly browse crowded areas and haven't formatted your computer for a long time, this "logs" file can be up to 1 GB.

• All you have to do is navigate to the "My Documents/ETS2MP/logs" file location. 
  • Select the entire file with CTRL+A in the "logs" file. (You can see the size of your file in the lower left corner.)
  • You can then delete all files by doing SHIFT + Delete.

I just want you to write down the file size. Because I'm curious.
See You In Another Post.Take Care.

Tehlikeli Kedi, ?
TMP User ?

• 9 months later...

Hey thank you for this info my file size is 436 kb ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------