1.38 Development Update

Digital

6 minutes ago, Digital said:

We will be going live @ https://www.youtube.com/ets2mpofficial shortly to showcase and discuss the 1.38 multiplayer release! Why not come and say hello?! ?

what time?

76561198049616828.png

2 hours ago, Digital said:

We will be going live @ https://www.youtube.com/ets2mpofficial shortly to showcase and discuss the 1.38 multiplayer release! Why not come and say hello?! ?

Who are the other players that were on with you, seems to be a lot of them & nice bit of insulting in chat which is unprofessional & poor driving which honestly makes you guys look bad! 

• Project Manager

Hey @ScaniaFan89,

We were playing 1.38.1 on Simulation 1 together with 1.37 players. If you check the first 20 minutes, you will see the busy CD area.

Some Game Moderators were following us and banned some of the people who broke the rules. Digital and me were more focused on driving and the stream chat.

I hope this could answer your question.

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Hey @ScaniaFan89,

We were playing 1.38.1 on Simulation 1 together with 1.37 players. If you check the first 20 minutes, you will see the busy CD area.

Some Game Moderators were following us and banned some of the people who broke the rules. Digital and me were more focused on driving and the stream chat.

I hope this could answer your question.

How is that possible for you to be on a dif version & play with people on 1.37? I thought when you said that in the beginning you meant people can follow you but not see you in game...mostly looking forward to finally getting proper horn placement! 

• Project Manager
3 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

How is that possible for you to be on a dif version & play with people on 1.37? I thought when you said that in the beginning you meant people can follow you but not see you in game...mostly looking forward to finally getting proper horn placement! 

I can not explain you how it is possible because I don't know it ?  But just consider that the server is mainly synchronizing other players location and truck. That's it. 

Other players saw my truck and I could see other players. Of course, areas that have been reworked in 1.38 look like 1.38 to me but not to the others. Therefore, I could see players driving through the ground, building etc. 

In the livestream, we were only driving on roads that have not been updated. 

Sounds have been improved but horns are still buggy. Today, I couldn't hear any horn - yesterday, it was playing for 3 seconds :D
We are looking into these little bugs and hope to have them fixed by the final release. But maybe you will need to live without horns for now - I am pretty sure you can survive that :kappa:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 2

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

• 2 months later...