1.38 Development Update

Digital

If you are lazy to contact SCS Software. Give mwl4 a programmer full time. I would say that he is the only one who deserves a higher percentage of money when he does the most important work. If TruckersMP does not take a big step to speed up future ETS 2 and ATS updates, it is possible that people will lose patience while waiting and stop supporting TruckersMP. (I wanted to support TMP myself, but after seeing how bad is that, I changed my mind.) And that means you won't have anything to pay for servers, or you will dont have money for mwl4 if you give it something. As a result, after several years of almost successful work, people stop playing multiplayer, then stop playing about 90% less ETS 2, just because you are unable to take a step. On August 14, we were informed that the update will be released at the end of the month/beginning of the new one, that's all. Since then, no one has provided further information on progress on the TruckersMP main page. As for FMOD, there's nothing you can do about it except contact Firelight Technologies for improvements, but don't expect an answer, because who cares about ETS2 problems, etc., if they make money, they won't do anything about it. Because almost every game I've played and used FMOD, it had a problem with audio congestion like Project CARS 2, The Forest, etc. If I get reprimanded or banned for expressing my opinion, it says something about you. We will all hope that the update to 1.38 will come as soon as possible and all other updates will be ready within a maximum of 14 days. Good luck!

PS: Google Translator 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BigBahamut /:\GER/:\ said:

Sorry!

Well, I just looked at the developers. And I had to realize that you get the feeling that you don't care about the TMP project even though we donate.

I took a look at the Steam accounts and unfortunately had to see there that only 2 people from the developers gave you the slight feeling that the TMP project is still important to you.

With all the others, you really hardly saw ETS2 at all during the course of the game, Fall Guy is a popular game with almost all of them. For one it was over 90 hours in the last 2 weeks that he played the new flight simulator.

Do not get me wrong. But if such a large project WITH DONATIONS is no longer supported by almost all developers, I don't ask myself when the next update will come from you, but whether and how long you can still run the TMP project.

Not that you think I want to shoot you, but I've liked being a patron so far. But if I get the feeling that money is going into your pockets and you don't really back the TMP project anymore, then I feel like I'm being kidnapped. I hope you understand my current feeling.

P.S .: Google English translation

Cancel your donation then, simple & as i stated the donations are likely paying for the server rent costs! @Digital please back me up here

Guys, you better read this thread before you make any statements that are not true. And don't give an ultimatum when the multiplayer should go again. Many questions were answered in the last 2-3 pages and the mwl4 will stop was also denied. So please take the time to read something here. And there is still the downgrade to 1.37. The new features are missing, but you can still open and run a company under there. So keep your feet still for a while, the MP will come when he is finished.

From what I have heard from someone who is friends with a SCS Dev is with 1.38 SCS once again massively changed a ton of stuff thus why it is taking so long for MWL4 and the developers to port TMP to 1.38 because they have to completely reverse engineer both games code so that they can make multiplayer work properly so give them time they're working as fast and hard as they can. Believe me I want to play 1.38 on MP as much as everyone else and until i was told what i know now i was going to remove my patreon but now i honestly wish they had a higher tier or two to give more support to MWL and the team because they have to deal with the people that have no patience to wait for them to release a update that is as bug free as possible but at the same time throw a huge fit when the team and devs get tired of hearing all the complaining and send out something that may not have been as well tested as it could have been if people would have some patience 

• Like 1

4i21k0-5.png

7 hours ago, GGao said:

Guys, you better read this thread before you make any statements that are not true. And don't give an ultimatum when the multiplayer should go again. Many questions were answered in the last 2-3 pages and the mwl4 will stop was also denied. So please take the time to read something here. And there is still the downgrade to 1.37. The new features are missing, but you can still open and run a company under there. So keep your feet still for a while, the MP will come when he is finished.

As you can read from my post, I have my VCT running on software where "all" DLS´c and Maps (ProMod + AddOn) are up to date. For a smooth running of a VCT it is essential that you act on the current status. Only if I have only been able to act in the SinglePlayer for months does a structure in the MultiPlayer not benefit me.

5 hours ago, bryangullickson said:

From what I have heard from someone who is friends with a SCS Dev is with 1.38 SCS once again massively changed a ton of stuff thus why it is taking so long for MWL4 and the developers to port TMP to 1.38 because they have to completely reverse engineer both games code so that they can make multiplayer work properly so give them time they're working as fast and hard as they can. Believe me I want to play 1.38 on MP as much as everyone else and until i was told what i know now i was going to remove my patreon but now i honestly wish they had a higher tier or two to give more support to MWL and the team because they have to deal with the people that have no patience to wait for them to release a update that is as bug free as possible but at the same time throw a huge fit when the team and devs get tired of hearing all the complaining and send out something that may not have been as well tested as it could have been if people would have some patience 

The displeasure that is announced here comes from the fact that TMP is simply too closed. There hasn't been an update for weeks. What you are saying here is "hearing + saying" without knowing that it is true. TMP is a big project and thanks to the players. Read?

Thanks to the players!

But if they have more and more the feeling of being let down by the TMP team, the more they jump off the multiplayer. It is not for nothing that it is said again and again that "public work" can achieve a lot in an organization and that it is positive ...

7 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Cancel your donation then, simple & as i stated the donations are likely paying for the server rent costs! @Digital please back me up here

Taking this step is the last I will do here because I still have hope.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dizelden said:

Developers, please tell us how much % has already been done... and at what stage you are, we are all very interested and we are still waiting.

I don't think percentage can give you any estimate on things, because you can do 95% quickly, then realize that the last 5% are really hard and require an extra time. That's why we don't have percent system implemented for the announcements.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 1

1 hour ago, CJMAXiK said:

I don't think percentage can give you any estimate on things, because you can do 95% quickly, then realize that the last 5% are really hard and require an extra time. That's why we don't have percent system implemented for the announcements.

Sorry, but is that all about information?

Please do not get me wrong. But many players worry about whether you are still working on the project because there is a lack of information here.

It could be that there is still a lot of work to be done or that you are just stuck somewhere.

But without a knowledge, many players will think that you can either no longer update (lack of knowledge or just the end of your technique or maybe the lack of interest in your own project.

Do not be surprised that if it goes on like this you will lose your patrons and players will stay away.

You probably think that you are the only ones you can do that to us ... Wrong. If there is enough displeasure, there will be a new one who does what you are doing here.

Sorry, but I still have hope that you are on the project. I still have so much hope that I will remain a patron. I just don't know how long I can keep this hope up if you just don't get any information!

We don't want your code or the level of coding. We just want to know:

"Hello community, we are stuck and can't get on with this problem ....."

or:

"Hello Comunity, we are almost there. A few more codes and then off you go, if there are no more problems in at least 5 days (no guarantee) ....

Please don't see this as an attack. It is simply the curiosity of the people and the knowledge that one is not a patron for nothing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CJMAXiK said:

Oh, brother! And all it took was 2 weeks of comments for you to write. This is not good.
Project or not, why no official updates? I am with Bahamut on this. Why does the forum team sleep, given that its job is to provide accurate information at reasonable intervals (at least every 15 days)? Roar for money, but do absolutely nothing to earn it (I'm not just talking about updates here). Nothing personal, but it does you no honor.

PS: A Google translator was used.

Please check this very article once again, especially "Why do these updates take so long?" part. We don't want to reiterate everything when no updates can be given. Information updates are given when there are any new information. We don't "roar" for money, it is up to you should you choose to support our endeavor or not.

For you to know, mwl4 is currently working in CD Projekt RED in order to give you a taste of a future in upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 game.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, CJMAXiK said:

Please check this very article once again, especially "Why do these updates take so long?" part. We don't want to reiterate everything when no updates can be given. Information updates are given when there are any new information. We don't "roar" for money, it is up to you should you choose to support our endeavor or not.

For you to know, mwl4 is currently working in CD Projekt RED in order to give you a taste of a future in upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 game.

This information says that TMP has only been put back.

This is information where I then have to decide to stay as the boss or to give up my boss first and move my shipping company to the single player.

After this answer I see no more interest on your part in TMP.

However, I also appeal to you not to ban myself because of this information, since it is simply my opinion at first.

Maybe you will put TMP on priority one again someday. Then of course I want to be there again.

18 minutes ago, BigBahamut /:\GER/:\ said:

Dürüst olalım, buradaki gönderiniz gereksiz olmaktan çok daha fazlası.

The truckersmp platform offers you a free server.I think there is a great effort here. You have to respect this effort.I hope a new update will come soon.All people have to wait patiently.

5 minutes ago, Simülasyon _STANBUL said:

The truckersmp platform offers you a free server.I think there is a great effort here. You have to respect this effort.I hope a new update will come soon.All people have to wait patiently.

We know that mwl4 is the only one who can actually do what has to be done. Now we learn that Project TMP has been put aside because mwl4 is working on another project.

How are you supposed to believe that you are working "hard" on it, especially with the little information you get here.

And yes, it may be true that you get the servers for free here. But let's not forget one thing here:

TruckersMP Team

bietet TruckersMP

PATRONS

$4,948

PRO MONTH

And if you donate something to someone because of the good work, but this is then questioned ...

• Woah! 1

16 minutes ago, Niuro_BG said:

Question - how much does the server hosting cost per month? It is a good information to have, you know.

Spending depends on the amount of servers we have. Apart from this, there are also other systems, tools and other factors necessary for everything to keep working. For this, we can safely say it takes a couple thousand dollars per month

• HaulieLove 1

10 minutes ago, novice said:

From here it is necessary to thank the tmp team very much.Most game companies ask for money to open a Server.But this platform offers everything to us for free.I thank this platform for providing the servers to us free of charge for years.thanks tmp?

• Like 4