Red Lights | What do you do?

Hyperfinity

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to play the game as close to real life as possible, so the natural thing for me to do is to stop. 

I think it just adds to the realism especially if you are playing on ProMods or Simulation 1. If you are on the arcade server, I think its fair to run them, but for simulation purposes, I think it's best to stop. 

I also play with Traffic Fines on too (added realism once again) so I know if I don't stop i'll get an in-game fine.

The rules must always be followed.The rules are important, whether the road is empty.

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

I should say that I always do jobs, whether it is World of Trucks jobs or normal ones (but of course with my own trailer). Also my "Get fined if you break any traffic rules" setting (or whatever you call it) is always enabled, so whenever I spot a red light I always slow down, stop and wait until it gets the green light (it does not matter whether there are players around).

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

Rowiera

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

If there is nobody, I hang out the way I want, but if there are people, I follow the rules because the wrong moves we do affect other players.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

It depends on many factors.

If the cross is just in one direction driveable (the crossed street is closed), then I ignore the traffic lights.

If the cross is in all directions or at least |- driveable, I stop at the red light. Even if there are no players around. I have to stop in reallife too even if noone is around ;) 

Your average pleb from Austria.

Favorite Truck: MAN TGX 2022, 4*2 Chassis, 500hp Engine and a 12 Speed Gearbox (Automatic).

Favorite Trailer: Dryvan from SCS

My VTC (on Trucky😞

badge

For me, I treat the lights as if it were a give way intersection. Red light = yield sign. Green light = right of way. But if someone stops for the light even though no one is coming I will not pass unless there is another lane, and I am still making any turns legally. (I will not make pass someone turning left  then make a left turn from the right lane)

Plus, if I want to drive properly like irl, I play singleplayer.

On 9/26/2020 at 4:24 PM, AzBrazilSP said:

Hello @Hyperfinity

Regardless of being empty or not I always stop, you never know if you are a troll hiding nearby hehehe 

Thats why I use the minimap :)

Archived