Reports limited at 11 per account

Lowry

i was wondering, is there a cooldown on those 11 reports that you can make or are they consumables where once you use all of them up, you cant report anymore? why is there a limit anyway, i get that you might be getting spam, but that would take for the sender quite a bit of time and dedication

Hey @Lowry

Max. Reports and how you get them

Your max. available reports are based on the quality of your reports. If a moderator thinks that your report was good and useful, than you may get one more report, up to max. 30 reports (Only 30 to avoid spam; that was recently changed)

But if your reports get declined ( e.g. because there is no clear evidence), you can also loose one reportspace, until you can't report anymore.

Are my reports consumables?

No. After your report got declined or accepted you are able to report again.

image.thumb.png.3a64b5f88ecab7fbaf023f7c430c097e.png

Here you can see 5 reports, but only 4 of them are "New". The other one got accepted already. That's why I have 26 available reports left instead of 30.

You can find a more detailed explanation here.

I hope I was able to help you!

Best Regards

HXDES

《⠀⠀Welcome to the post of HXDES⠀⠀》

???? ???? ?? ????? ? ???????

—————————————————

╱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Steam⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ FoxLog-Group⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ Discord   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╲

1 hour ago, HXDES said:

max. 30 reports (Only 30 to avoid spam; that was recently changed)

Wait, I can't make 300 reports at once anymore? That's a bummer, it was like an achievement for me, how high I can go.

But it wasn't really needed anyway, after "road to simulation", I rarely need more than 10, only when I am lazy, or when I accidentally stray over to the death road.

2 hours ago, jimmy mack said:

why  would you go thought all that ??  live and let live  its only a game after all  you will always get  them that cant  drive on road  for real  . would you stop and report them to the cops ?? 

Mind that we are not talking about simply red light runners, but rather real gamebraking offences, like running a red light causing a crash, ramming, blocking, trolling,...

If all the reports are somewhat valid, and containing offences, I don't see the problem here why someone with the time on their hands would file in 20 reports at once.

Think it's just mostly the satisfying factor, to see the people being banned with the report you made.

Eventually, the more bad eggs that get banned, the better it is for the people that take this game serious.

IRL if someone runs a red light and crashes into you, you as well going to file in a crashreport, right? It's not directly to the cops obviously, but rather to the insurance company.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived