Custom led lights

Mr.Reeee

Hello dear @ReeK0807 [ ROMANIA ] welcome to forum!  They said in the rules already If you read, you will see ? and you can find out by searching on youtube or google 

Have a nice day.

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving / blocking and recommended to remove the particular mod. If the Game Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impact other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.

Regards,

TruckersMP Driver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @ReeKinger

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived