What are the standard length for bans?

Taract

Question

So i was in a traffic accident where i hit some dude by accident on the roundabout and i got banned for 13 days. 

Some dude i reported he was reversing on the highway, blocking the highway, intentionally ramming me, abusing TC and he got a 7 days ban

so im asking how the lengths for bans are determent

7 answers to this question

Hello,

The bans are issued by the moderators discretion, except if its your 4th or 5th active ban. (Usually this is modifed after the in-game ban, when the admins uploads the evidence)

If you feel that your ban isn't fair you will need to create a ban appeal here: https://truckersmp.com/appeals/

Also, please be aware that complaining your ban on the forum isn't allowed.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Even though im not a professional, in my experience, I have bans from 1-2 weeks (sorry for bad English ? ) So, for a ram or blocking incident i usually get like 1 week bans (even though i was banned 3 times), so the first 3 Bans are upon the Game Moderator discretion.Bans become Inactive after 12 months.

~Gabe Fruit

Gabe Fruit

Dash Cargo HR Team | Van Der Roling Moderation Manager

Hello,

First of all, as the members of our community as well mentioned that, you need to appeal your ban on our website.

Second of all, please refer to the full set of our rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

I'm going to quote the respective rule about your question: 

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans issued are at Game Moderator discretion.*

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is permanent with no chance of unban.

[...]

Hopefully this rule answered the question you asked in the title.

Sincerely.

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

DarkScream

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

• Business Analyst

Every report is reviewed on a case by case basis and if necessary, a punishment is issued. The punishment is appropriate for the violation that was committed. The length of a ban depends on the type of violation and its severity. The first three active bans are at the discretion of moderators, but the fourth and fifth active ban will have a fixed length (please refer to rule §2.8 for a more detailed explanation). Due to the fact that every situation has its own context and severity, ban lengths will often vary.

6 hours ago, [VIVA] Nigel said:

Allright thanks for the information.

Hello @[VIVA] Nigel,

We are glad to hear that you got the info you needed :) 
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! :)

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade