Traffic Jam of Kirkenes

Giorgio on the Road [ESP]

Hello!

Today I am pleased to say that I am happy, I am happy because I have helped with a lot of traffic from Kirkenes

I was driving my Scania on the Kirkenes road towards the mine, when on the 2nd bridge (the wooden one) I find a huge traffic jam of 200 trucks behind and 200 in front

What I have done has been to wait for the opposite direction to circulate and thus vent that area, whose reaction of those people whom I have let pass has been of thanks, I am a god and other thanks

With this I want to appeal to the entire community that plays in that ProMods area, please cooperate with the rest of the players, the journey becomes easier and shorter, it is only patience and knowing how to play, being good players like me

A greeting!

Hi @Cebollino [ESP], @ChristmarDK

I generally apply the 1 system in traffic. For example, on a 2-lane road, if the left lane has to pass to the right lane, 1 must pass to the right and 1 must pass to the left. That's what I think, and I'm trying to get it implemented.

REGARDS

TR06ANKA58

1 hour ago, [VIVA] TR06ANKA58 said:

Hi @Cebollino [ESP], @ChristmarDK

I generally apply the 1 system in traffic. For example, on a 2-lane road, if the left lane has to pass to the right lane, 1 must pass to the right and 1 must pass to the left. That's what I think, and I'm trying to get it implemented.

REGARDS

TR06ANKA58

I Dont understand you XD

• 2 weeks later...

Nice from you, it is nice to find good players like you on the servers.

I have the impression that Promods drivers are more considered people. That could be because if one player has Promods, consequently they have all DLC map, and I am sure nobody want to get a ban and lose all the money spent in DLC because of the ban.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Giorgio on the Road [ESP]

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived