Your Opinion on this Trailer? :)

Hopfenbrause_69 o/ [AUT*]

This looks good imo. Although I'm using something more beautiful than this.

Ā 

Next step, I recommend whoever made this truck to modify their tractor so it will have a missing cabin or a missing chassis. Without crashing this game lol

Ā 

Also @Killua // Ireland ^_^ I guess you'll like it too (:troll:?)

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

Ņ‰Ā  PEOPLE'S REPUBLICĀ OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

My honest opinion is seeing this is just a let down.Ā Save-editing is nice, but when you see this it removes all simulation from the game. Things like this hurt the people who save edit things properly and realistic.Ā 

Language:Ā English

Ā Ā Support SystemĀ |Ā Knowledge BaseĀ |Ā TruckersMP RulesĀ |Ā Feedback System

Ā Remember stay positive ā¤ļø

Ā 

Ā 

12 hours ago, Beenz. said:

My honest opinion is seeing this is just a let down.Ā Save-editing is nice, but when you see this it removes all simulation from the game. Things like this hurt the people who save edit things properly and realistic.Ā 

I completely agree. I can see how Save Editing can be good from the prospectiveĀ of someone who doesn't tend to mess around with there saves. **However** It's plain to see that even more and more now we're having more and more expansions with save editing. Sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes not so muchĀ ?ā€ā™‚ļø.Ā 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Hopfenbrause_69 o/ [AUT*]

Ā 

Thank you for your post on our forums. However, as this post has now been inactive for the last 14 days, I will now have to move your post to the Archive.

Ā 

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

Ā 

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived