Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

C-D Road No Collision Challenge?

Crestune~

Hello!

Maybe most of you know that Calais-Duisburg Road is the busiest section in TruckersMP atmosphere. According to an informal statistic, averagely 3 traffic accidents (minor or major) occurred per second. Of course, this statistic may be exaggerated but it is extremely difficult for a normal truck driver to survive in C-D road without any collision.

So here I'm making this challenge - is that possible for you to record a whole journey from Calais to Duisburg (or Dusseldorf) without any collisions? Can you post your video here? However, to encourage save driving, I may want to set some requirements for achieving this challenge ?:

• Drive no more than 60km/h in small road, 80km/h in highways, 50km/h in city area.
  • No overtaking in solid line.
  • Stop at yield sign and allow the drivers having priority to go first.
  • Do not slide to the grass.
  • Do this challenge in Simulation 1 server, during peak hours (i.e. 12:00-20:00 GMT+0)

Hope I can see people successfully performing this challenge! (Btw is this post allowed in forum?)

Hello there,

i think it's a great idea, but the most of the people doesn't follow the rules.

I like your concern and would be there

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think its impossible to do. Last week I tried to go through this 'death road after long time no see' ? I drove over 50-55 km/h and followed the road signs but in the half of the trip, I got hit right on the head by the overtaking players coming to my way and I got flipped ? Well for those who wanna try this challenge, wish you a good luck ?

• 1 month later...

Hello @Crestune~,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been over 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived