Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to have a custom interior in Multiplayer?

Neeexxxi

I need help. I have been searching for a tutorial/guide to how to get a custom interior in multiplayer.

I know you can get it by having it as an local mod but the problem is I dont know how to. I have already made a local mod addon hookup but the interior isnt a addon hookup its a addon itself. I have heard you need to make the custom interior addon as an addon hookup and then make the addon hookup to a local mod. My problem is i cant find anything on the internet explaining how to make it a addon hookup. I would appreciate your help!

By a interior addon i mean something like that for example:

https://prnt.sc/tujmks (white & blue scania interior)

hello, Making a mod_local is more complicated than it seems, because you need to have knowledge in blender, as you will have to make a "cover" ie: you duplicate piece by piece from the inside and leave it over the original of the game. what you can do is order an interior with those who do it or learn to work with the blender, then yes do the mod_local of the interior, if you want to know how it does, answer me that I do a step by step.

1 minute ago, Jasper. said:

what you can do is order an interior with those who do it or learn to work with the blender, then yes do the mod_local of the interior, if you want to know how it does, answer me that I do a step by step.

1. Where can i order such interior?

2.With mod_local do you mean writing a addon_HOOKUP to a local mod addon_HOOKUP and then save editing it into the game save and on the truck or do i need to write it first into a addon_HOOKUP.

If i understand corectly, the guys who i order the interior from give me an addon_hookup that i can make into a local mod like shown in this video: 

I appreciate your help ❤️ 

well, a local_mod interior is a little different from that, well the way to do it is the same, but as the interior itself is not an addon, the only way you can do it is to duplicate it to make an interior addon on top of the original from SCS, it seems complicated to understand but it is not. 1. You import the SCS inside the blender. 2. you import a set_dash and place it in its correct position. 3. you duplicate the interior and adjust it to be on top of the original 4. after leaving it in place, you will put it on the hookup 5. you will need to adjust according to the hookup, that is, it will need to be rotated, until the dummy is aligned. 6. After everything is adjusted and textured, you will need to do the procedures for this video.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @[GER] Neeexxxi

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived