Save 1.38 Profile when downgrading to 1.37?

DIESELJC

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

You will not lose your save when you will downgroad game.

Of course if you want be sure you can copy your savegame to different folder, for example to desktop. But i think it's not necessary.

Also, after update, game creating copy of each profile on my documents. You should have it on your folder with game (my documents).

Hi!

Save 1.38 profile when downgrading to 1.37 impossible, because this is absolutely different versions(for example: some cities reskins, another navigator design or some truck updates). But fortunately game makes a backup folder of your profile files in

C:/user name/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2. Here you can see .bak folders. Open "profile(1.37 version).bak", copy every thing and paste in C:/user name/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/number of your profile. ATTENTION: make a backup folder of your 1.38 progress!

Well, I know that this is not that you wanted, but this is better then nothing.

I hope that my tips can help you

King regards

@ZA_CHAJEM

Driver

• Like 1

Hello There!

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because at that, the topic will be moved to "Inactive Topics" section.

If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

sanamaria

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |