No Cargo Contracts

Balsafer

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi, you need to reset your economy, that is the only solution i believe

Go to  “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile.

Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).

Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.

Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.

Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

7 hours ago, Jean-Louis_Lorenzy said:

Hi, you need to reset your economy, that is the only solution i believe

Go to  “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile.

Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).

Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.

Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.

Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

Even if cargo market is the only one not working?

6 hours ago, [MAGNO] Mystere said:

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Mystere
TruckersMP - Support

I have not finished seeing if single player will fix it yet then afterwards will try other methods.

• Translation Manager

Hello there!

We are glad that you were able to get this issue solved! 

I would like to say a thank you for everyone helping to solve this problem.

If you require any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to create another topic, support ticket or get in contact via Discord.

Best Wishes,

Next7

TruckersMP - Support 

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.