Save edit coloured bullbar

YaMoef

Hello everyone,

As I want to finish my truck, I would like to have a coloured bull bar/exhaust. I know the bullbar is possible but I don't know how to do it. I have searched on google but haven't found anything else than mods. I have basic knowledge about save editting. Can anyone tell me how this is done? Thanks alot.

I've got most of the DLC's and none of them supports coloured bull bars. It is supported in truckersmp since i saw today one guy with a coloured bull bar, I asked about it and he told me that he save editted it but he didn't want to tell me how he did it since he found it "annoying" that I was pm'ing him about it.

Hello @YaMoef,

i know that the Volvo FH Tuning Pack has a painted bullbar.

Depending on which car you choose, the Bull Bar adapts...

You can attach these to any truck with Save Edit.

But you have to make sure that you prepare the truck as far as you want it to be.

If you change something after the Save Edit, the Bull Bar disappears and you have to edit it again.

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

18 hours ago, quality_productions said:

Nice truck @YaMoef!

I would be careful with those steering trailers though. They have a tendency to tip your truck if you attempt to corner at speeds over 60km/h unless you have an 8x4 chassis. 

Regards, 

Quality_Productions 

only legit morrons manage to tip it over anyway.   

the low centermass and the long wheelbase make it easy to use and obuse.   

19 hours ago, quality_productions said:

Nice truck @YaMoef!

I would be careful with those steering trailers though. They have a tendency to tip your truck if you attempt to corner at speeds over 60km/h unless you have an 8x4 chassis. 

Regards, 

Quality_Productions 

I've used alot these kind of trailers with the 6x4 chassis and never got tipped over so no worries. Thanks for mentioning this.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived