What do you like about the TMP community?

Strad

Greetings one and all!

So I was just looking through the forums and an idea came to my mind - what do I

actually enjoy about the TruckersMP community? And so now I'm here typing out this

thread in hopes of you sharing your opinions on the community as a whole!

What I enjoy about the TMP community:

First off, I haven't been around for a very long time - as a matter of fact, it's only my 3rd month 

registered on here. But so far I've enjoyed every second of it (in-game and on the forums). One main thing

I enjoy definitely has to be the helpfulness of the players! You can rarely find kind souls like these on other

gaming platforms (at least from where I came from) which is what I think makes TMP so unique.

Secondly, the nice drivers you see on the road - I have to admit, sometimes I mess up on the road, but it's the small

percentage of drivers who let things slide and not vent their anger through vulgarities in the chat, and also the ones who

constantly take the effort to honk their horns or flash their lights as a way of greeting other road users!

Share your encounters & why you love the community!

Now it's your turn to share your thoughts! I'd like to see what you guys have to say! Thanks for taking the time to read

this thread, and I hope you have an excellent day/night!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been with this community since late 2016. What I love about it are that both the player base and the staff over the years have been generally very willing to help others. There has been numourous changes over the years and I'm looking forward to seeing what new things develop in the future.

Well, there are quite a lot of positive things that I have seen over my time in TruckersMP, as I have met lots of welcoming people within the general playerbase and in the TruckersMP team. The staff have also been helpful and have allowed me in some way, to get through any issues that I have experienced pretty much almost all of the time, and the ongoing Q&A session has helped to provide some transparency on what happens in the team.  

The in-game experience has also proven to be quite interesting for me as you get to meet all sorts of different types of characters as you drive around in different areas of the map. 

With that being said, I still remain highly loyal to the TruckersMP community even after leaving the TruckersMP team and it would be really difficult for me to break that bond, even if there was something that I disliked about TruckersMP. 

I've been within TruckersMP since 2013-2014(off and on) -- And I personally have always loved how strong the community is, we're pretty "small" compared to most communities but the community always shows we can still do big things. I can rarely play ETS2 or ATS on Singleplayer it's just not the same experience, the randomness of TruckersMP and the actual "worry" of what's ahead on the roads makes it ten times more fun. 

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Strad

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived