Sign in to follow this  
Syln.

What do you like about the TMP community?

Greetings one and all!

So I was just looking through the forums and an idea came to my mind - what do I

actually enjoy about the TruckersMP community? And so now I'm here typing out this

thread in hopes of you sharing your opinions on the community as a whole!

What I enjoy about the TMP community:

First off, I haven't been around for a very long time - as a matter of fact, it's only my 3rd month 

registered on here. But so far I've enjoyed every second of it (in-game and on the forums). One main thing

I enjoy definitely has to be the helpfulness of the players! You can rarely find kind souls like these on other

gaming platforms (at least from where I came from) which is what I think makes TMP so unique.

Secondly, the nice drivers you see on the road - I have to admit, sometimes I mess up on the road, but it's the small

percentage of drivers who let things slide and not vent their anger through vulgarities in the chat, and also the ones who

constantly take the effort to honk their horns or flash their lights as a way of greeting other road users!

Share your encounters & why you love the community!

Now it's your turn to share your thoughts! I'd like to see what you guys have to say! Thanks for taking the time to read

this thread, and I hope you have an excellent day/night!

• Like 1