TruckersMP Bad Players

potshutchu

Hello,

I was just driving and completing a short job from Felixstowe to Rotterdam when someone came flying down the wrong side of the road and crashed into me and my friend. This caused me to damage out my truck and trailer completely and repair costs for the trailer are huge and all the money I have worked for have gone down the drain for something that is not my fault. 

The second after crashing into me the player disconnected so I wasn't able to get his username but I want to point out its quite a shame that these types of people are allowed on this network and manage to mess up the experience for other people and for that its made me want to consider to put this game away for the near future 

You can use logs to get both the username and TruckersMP ID of the suspect. If you have video evidence, you should be able to report him. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello @potshutchu,

go the following way to find the required data:

Open your documents folder -> click on ETS2MP -> logs

In this folder, you can see all logs. Please open the Log from your crashing day with an normal texteditor.

In the best case, do you also have a video that you can use to report?

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

^ The command requires you to have trailer attached. Both the cooldown and trailer requirement are not active on Arcade server.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

If you want to use in-game reporting function, in the event when perpetrator disconnects and there are no other or very few players around, you can still find his name in the nearby player's list history tab, where it stays for a minute or so.

However, in-game reports are almost guaranteed to time out and go unnoticed, I recommend using screen recording software and report players via website report system.

Hey!

I think it's also kinda sad, that you have to use a screen recording software, because people are bad. But we probably don't come around it. For me these kind of people were a motivation. I always lost money, because they rammed me, but because of that I had a goal in the game: to make money! It's always the perspective how you see things! ^^

Of course these people are not allowed in this community. But how can the team know, who is bad and who is not? You can only know this, after it happened. To minimize these contacts it really helps to report them. After 5 active bans (5 bans within a year) they get permanently banned. You can help by removing them from the streets! You can find a more detailed explanation here (§2.8). 

Conclusion:
- Always run a screen recorder in the background (e.g. OBS) or make clips ( e.g.Windows 10 DVR)

- If your damage is pretty high use /fix to repair your truck on the road (for free!)

- If you didn't saw the name/TMP-ID of the driver, use the History-Tab or the logs

If you want to know how to install and use a screen recorder software, click here

Best Regards

HXDES

《⠀⠀Welcome to the post of HXDES⠀⠀》

???? ???? ?? ????? ? ???????

—————————————————

╱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Steam⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ FoxLog-Group⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ Discord   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╲

Hi all,

Thanks for all your support, its great to get some positive reaction from the community. 

@ZaroMWI didn't even know about this feature, very cool. I was able to retrieve the username and ID of this user so I can try my best to report him even though I don't have recorded footage, perhaps looking into his history or reports could do the trick ?

@Syln.Yes the /fix command is very helpful and I use it lots of times. However to my best knowledge the /fix command does not actually repair your trailer and once it's 100% damaged out (like mine) the repair costs are very high

@HXDESThanks a lot for your tips, I certainly agree its a shame to have to run a screen recording software in the background just incase. I will look into doing this if it means helping keep the community clear of "those" types of players. 

12 minutes ago, potshutchu said:

@Syln.Yes the /fix command is very helpful and I use it lots of times. However to my best knowledge the /fix command does not actually repair your trailer and once it's 100% damaged out (like mine) the repair costs are very high

Mhm! The /fix feature unfortunately doesn't fix trailers, I guess it's part of the thrill of driving on Multiplayer! Best of luck in your future journeys!

1 hour ago, potshutchu said:

Hi all,

Thanks for all your support, its great to get some positive reaction from the community. 

@ZaroMWI didn't even know about this feature, very cool. I was able to retrieve the username and ID of this user so I can try my best to report him even though I don't have recorded footage, perhaps looking into his history or reports could do the trick ?

@HXDESThanks a lot for your tips, I certainly agree its a shame to have to run a screen recording software in the background just incase. I will look into doing this if it means helping keep the community clear of "those" types of players. 

I always use this when everything actually went too fast or because of the crash I am somewhere under the map and therefore could not write down the ID. : P

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

As this thread has been inactive for over 14 days, I'm going to lock it and move it to archives, to keep our forum organised. 

If you want your topic to be brought back, please contact any forum moderator or me via DMs. 

Kind regards, 

.Christopher

TruckersMP Community Moderator Leader 

// Locked & Moved to archives. 

banner

Archived