Does anyone here have pets, and what's your story on them?

scwx

For one thing, as of right now I have 10 cats and one of them is sitting on my desk, and trying to make my router and monitor fall. And they completely just bonked me right in the head. Sadly, one of them had to go, and I'm just really sad of it. Her name was Sweetie and was here for 19 years. But there have been a lot more stories of my cats and everything.

+

I know how it feel, I got two cat who passed away together at the same year. Luniz and Léa. Theses two was all for me and when they left, it was really empty at the house.

aok9.jpg  xoeb.jpg

And now I have Flora, a little pest who love boxes, like to bite my feet and throw my Coca-cola bottle out of my desk, but I still love her !

3gks.jpg

Since the early 90's cared for cats and rarely dogs, all rescued in one way or another.
In most cases, the cats turned out to be females and the dogs male. Most of them lived to a ripe old age ...

Up to date these r 

Homer

rANq2ih.jpg

Nicol

5sfYoEz.jpg

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

As this thread has been inactive for over 14 days, I'm going to lock it and move it to archives, to keep our forum organised. 

If you want your topic to be brought back, please contact any forum moderator or me via DMs. 

Kind regards, 

.Christopher

TruckersMP Community Moderator Leader 

// Locked & Moved to archives. 

banner

Archived