Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cargo Problem ( out of time)

Anomaly931

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

• You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)
  • You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)
  • You should teleport to another garage
  • Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Reset your economy job

Guide here

Hello,

The problem is that the time is always ticking. If you choose to deliver a job within TruckersMP and then you quit and join back a few hours later to complete your job, you will be late because the time is a lot ahead the the time limit of the cargo since TruckersMP server's time is even moving forward when you are not online.

Solution:

If you take up a job deliver it without quitting.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hey there,

I've also had this problem, the quickest way I have found is to accept a a load on game loading that picks up and delvs to the same city, this way you only lose a few moments of gameplay and you can move on to your next load. (this is if you don't own a truck yet and you will have to do this every time you load the game)  If you own a  truck just hit the drive option, this updates the current server time, then look for a job.  Also, in settings you can specify you want shorter haul loads so you can find that quick local delivery anytime.

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

• HaulieCry 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there, :) 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️