Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Questions on creating VTC

Question

I want to create a VTC and grow my VTC somehow.

But I have a lot to learn. First of all, mostly all companies have their own tracker and website. 

I want to create a tracker and website too, but I have no knowledge of coding.
And I want to create a logo, I would be happy if someone help me.

• Best Regards •

Votypka

3 answers to this question

To begin with I shall start by saying that creating a VTC requires quite a bit of time and commitment so if you haven't got that I'd recommend joining a VTC. Due to you having no knowledge of coding it's going to be difficult for you to create your own tracker website however there are still a lot of companies that use external trackers.

Some really useful trackers are:

I highly recommend on reading this post https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/46377-creating-custom-jobs-virtual-speditor/ to find out about "Virtual Speditor" which gives you the opportunity of creating your own custom jobs. You and your friends can use this program to have the same cargos to the same destinations which is fantastic for convoying.

There is also a useful map which gives you the ability to specifically track individuals currently online. This will show their location and which server they're using.

In terms of creating a logo if you have no knowledge in this, I would head down to the "Media" subforum and take a look at peoples work then contact them :)

• Like 1