Update truckersmp.

AfterXzlx

TruckersMP are working hard behind the scenes to bring out the recent update, you are just going to have to be patient. If you are wondering how to downgrade your game then you can do so via the link shown below;

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26

Also, why would you need to uninstall the game to downgrade it?

3 minutes ago, NightBIade said:

TruckersMP are working hard behind the scenes to bring out the recent update, you are just going to have to be patient. If you are wondering how to downgrade your game then you can do so via the link shown below;

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26

Also, why would you need to uninstall the game to downgrade it?

Whelp, I messed that edit up ?‍♂️?

Hello @idkwastaken,

the TruckersMP development team does a great job.

I think it's done when it's done. Always remember that TruckersMP is not a right but a privilege.

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Posting a thread on the forums demanding the developers to update TMP faster isn't going to help. The team already does their best in providing good player experience to us and the least we could do is respect them and wait for the release. Downgrading ETS2/ATS isn't difficult either, it's just a couple clicks and you're done. 

Like @ZaroMW mentioned above, TMP is a privilege - you can't expect the developers to push out updates ever so quickly, they have their lives to live!

Can i have some Burger and Frys with that update pls?? :D :D

TMP will get updated when TMP gets updated friend... this is a Private MOD made by people like you and me in their free time!
Its not like its dificult to downgrade ETS2 on STEAM to 1.37 to be honest... All you need to do is right click ETS2 > properties > BETA and select Temporary 1_37

image.png.c1ce26b612d499247abaea3b7da45ddf.png

76561198099032395.png

Yes, creating that post -indeed- DOES the team make work faster ? ... Oh wait.. no it does not.

You gotta wait for it like everyone else if you don't want to downgrade or whatever ?

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

There have been rumors that SCS will make it's own official multiplayer,

but those are only rumors. Since this have nothing to do with the actualy post i'll write about it too.

Updating the Multiplayer isn't a simple task. You can't just change 1.37 to 1.38 in a notepad. That's just not how it works.

Lot's of work has to be done in order to get it updated. Besides that, most truckersmp staff doesn't work 24/7 on this and they only have

a limited amount of people on working on such things. They still have a private life to live aswell. So we ask you all, as a community, to be respectful, to appreciate the work that has been done for everyone within this community,

and to patiently wait for them to update their multiplayer ?

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

As this thread has been inactive for over 14 days, I'm going to lock it and move it to archives, to keep our forum organised. 

If you want your topic to be brought back, please contact any forum moderator or me via DMs. 

Kind regards, 

.Christopher

TruckersMP Community Moderator Leader 

// Locked & Moved to archives. 

banner

Archived