Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New player can't play

Lupus25

Question

Hi, my friend just installed ets2 and multiplayer. For now truckersmp its not compatibile with the latest version of game so he played some time in single player on the latest version and then he changed version to older and joined to multiplayer. He can't play because he saved the game on new version and save is not compatibile with older version. He cant buy own truck because he dont have unlocked bank and he dont have money, he cant do any quick deliveries because he dont have any offers. So.. If new player joined to truckersmp when truckersmp is not comatibile with the latest version of ets2 then he must wait for truckersmp update? Please response, best regards - Lupus

6 answers to this question

Hey @Lupus25,

If your ETS2 profile is created a newer ETS2 version that TruckersMP not support you have 2 choices,

1st one, you create a new profile with the supported version, and play in singleplayer until you can buy your own truck,
2nd one, you wait until TruckersMP update to the latest version of ETS2

Hope it's help,
Ivonole

• Upvote 1

Hello Lupus25! I will try to help you with the problem, because at the beginning of Euro truck simulator 2, I downloaded truckesMP and I had the same problem, what you could try to do is:

-Reinstall the Game or truckersMP

-Delete data in Team Documents

-Create a new profile to be able to play online

-Wait for truckersMP to be updated and compatible with the latest version.

I hope you take any into account or try, it could serve and solve the problem! Regards.

Hey there and welcome to the forums :).

If i understood correctly your friend is new to the game and he played on singleplayer 1.38.

And now his save files are incompatible. If that is the case, he either needs to create a new profile in Singleplayer on 1.37,

or you download save files for 1.37 from the Internet. But you have to pay attention if those profiles require dlc or not.

Alternatively you/your friend could either use cheat engine to cheat xp+money. Tutorial for Cheat Engine: 

or you guys use this method:

I hope i could help you guys out and i hope you have a great time with us (community).

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there, :) 

Since you got the answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️