In-Game Report Notification

Suggestion Name: In-Game Report Notification

Suggestion Description: When a report is created against us in the game, we need to get any notification from the chat.

Why should it be added?: There are thousands of users using clip programs. And these users can sometimes unintentionally breaking rule(s).
This makes it easy to guess why we are being reported, and we can take a new clip for counter-evidence.

//

In addition to the suggestion description, I am editing this post: And we should receive a notification when game moderator claimed the in-game report created against us.

• 3 years later...
On 7/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, Guest said:

Suggestion Name: In-Game Report Notification

Suggestion Description: When a report is created against us in the game, we need to get any notification from the chat.

Why should it be added?: There are thousands of users using clip programs. And these users can sometimes unintentionally breaking rule(s).
This makes it easy to guess why we are being reported, and we can take a new clip for counter-evidence.

//

In addition to the suggestion description, I am editing this post: And we should receive a notification when game moderator claimed the in-game report created against us.

Hi There,

Thanks for taking the time to suggest your idea, I'm sorry that it's been a long while since your suggestion has had any form of contact. Upon revieiwng this, the issue that I would have is as a moderator, we can see reports, on a server like Simulation 1 this could work, but on other servers such as ATS where less people play, sometimes you can experience where you report someone in let's say your morning and it gets reviewed in the evening due to the low report numbers. Therefore I don't see your suggestion being much of a benefit. With this being said I'm going to go ahead and decline your suggestion.

Kind Regards,

Fezz
TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager.