Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

question about time problem

tijnne

Question

hello everybody.

i'm new to the game.

and i am a big fan of it.

but i installed truckermp without any problem.

buth when i drive my first cargo ( from brussel to brussel ) i did not get my money beceause i was 100548 houres to late. ?.

you all now this is not possible haha.

is this something you guys have to?

is this always? 

it's hard to earn money if you have always this ?.

thanks for reading,

grt,

9 answers to this question

Hello,

Congratulations on your first post on the TruckersMP Forum!

Your problem is that in TruckersMP the time is always ticking. Like if you quit the game, and join back, the time will be ahead a lot of days. And all cargos has some time limits, and thats gonna elapse really fast in TruckersMP. 

How to solve this problem:

Try to not quit TruckersMP before delivering a cargo. If you take up a cargo, deliver it before quiting the game. 

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Upvote 1

Hey @tijnne,

This is most likely caused because you restarted TruckersMP while you had an active job (not world of trucks) running in the last session. The only thing you can do against this is quit the job before you shut down ETS2. Or you can use world of trucks jobs, their time does not change when restarting the game.

Kind Regards,
Sinyor.

Hello :)   

This error about: to disappear the labor market loads and also the late loads, are common mistakes in TruckersMP.

• Recommendations and explanations about your problem:
  • With regard to delayed loads at the time of delivery at the destination, it happens, because if you started loading on the offline and continued work in multiplayer (or any similar situation) will happen the same problem. Always start and finish a job in multiplayer or you can try for World Of Trucks (I do not use this system of loads, but I recommend you try, it seems to be more secure in relation to these errors)
  • Due to the time in-game that runs continuously on our TMP servers. 
  • When compared to how time pauses/stops when you press F1/ESC Menu/Radio/Settings etc. in Single Player. 
  • If you have no load on the job market and are in multiplayer, just go to a workshop, hotel, garage or any other place you sleep. After you arrive at this location and you are parked where it appears if you want to sleep or not, you hit enter to sleep and then check your labor market if there was any load or not. You can also try using World Of Trucks (speed limited to 90km/h) or use load synchronizers other than WOT

Follow these guides to fix it

Solution 1: 

Start the game in MP. Rest/Fast Travel to any garages or to any service centres. Check your job lists to see if it's loaded. Select job and continue on your way.

Solution 2: (This synchronises your time in game across the MP servers with your SP game)

• Start the game in MP. Rest/Fast Travel to any garages or to any service centres. Check your job lists to see if it's loaded. Save the game. Quit. 
  • Start the game in SP. Select job and teleport using the dev console to location/pick up your trailer (if freight market jobs). Save the game. Quit. 
  • Start the game in MP and continue on your way. 

Soltuion 3:

• You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)
  • You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)
  • You should teleport to another garage
  • Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Reset your economy job

Guide here

thanks all,

i have another problem.

i have played on euro truck simulator a couple hourers.

and now i have truckerMP , i can not use my saved game that i played on euro trucks.

i changed to 1_37 for playing truckerMP, is this the reason?

when i changed to none, i can play it again on euro trucker 2 ofline.

i want to play my game ofline and online.

grt,

Hey @tijnne,

The saves of a new version can not be loaded by the older version. If you wish to play TruckersMP, you will need to get a new profie/load a save from 1.37.

Kind Regards,
Sinyor.

9 hours ago, tijnne said:

thanks all,

i have another problem.

i have played on euro truck simulator a couple hourers.

and now i have truckerMP , i can not use my saved game that i played on euro trucks.

i changed to 1_37 for playing truckerMP, is this the reason?

when i changed to none, i can play it again on euro trucker 2 ofline.

i want to play my game ofline and online.

grt,

Hello @tijnne,

when ever u downgrade from the Highest Version (1.38) to a lower Version (temporary_1_37 - 1.37.x for incompatible mods)

if u then try to load a 1.38 Save Game it will not work, there for u can either scroll down in the part where u can select a Save Game and search for a compatible one or u can go into Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Tge9Lwl.png

and search for the oldest version (in your case 1.37) and then copy the Profil u need out of  profiles(1.37).bak (bak = Backup) into your Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles Folder and then it should work fine to Play TruckersMP :tmp: again

Hopefully that helped you.

Kind Regards

Tim

Hello there,

Since you got the answer, i will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

Thanks to all for participating!

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Mystere
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

spacer.png