The best looking truck in the DAF

English:For DAF, of course, is the most beautiful car in the latest version of the XF, DAF latest develop modified DLC on collocation, looks very atmospheric, grade, such a modification to the vehicle look more outstanding, more characteristic, very grade, have to say, the expansion of DAF modified DLC really is very perfect, so if I am asked DAF most beautiful models, I would say collocation DLC XF

Chinese:DAF中最好看的车当然是最新款的XF了,搭配上DAF最新的拓展改装DLC,看上去非常的大气,上档次,这样的改装让整车看着更加的出众,更加的具有特色,非常的上档次,不得不说,DAF的拓展改装DLC真的非常完美,所以如果有人问我DAF最美的车型,我一定会说搭配DLC的XF

German:Das beste Auto in DAF ist natürlich der neueste XF. Mit der neuesten Erweiterung und Modifikation DLC von DAF sieht es sehr großartig und hochwertig aus. Diese Art der Modifikation lässt das ganze Auto noch herausragender aussehen, markanter und sehr hochwertig. Es muss gesagt werden, dass DAF's Expansion und Refitting DLC wirklich perfekt ist, also wenn mich jemand nach DAF's schönste Modell fragt, werde ich sicherlich sagen, dass es mit dem DLC übereinstimmt.XF von

20200724111346_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I very much agree with the kind gentleman above me. Obviously the DAF XF is the best truck ever built and anyone that doubts that is wrong in every aspect, ever. For example I know someone that drives a Scania S and they are always wrong in anything they say. @Jamie_
I know someone who is always right, for example @JamesS014. He also drives a DAF XF himself and I've never seen him make any mistakes or anything, ever.

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.

@Schak Bruijn

Boi! I never sad DAF was a bad truck (I don't think anyway kekw). I always drive a Scania S, yes, because that is my favourite truck. I "test drove" a DAF XF the other night and I do have my pros and cons about it. I do prefer my Scania S, because I think it is the best truck by far. I own a DAF XF105 and a DAF XF so they are not the worst truck, but it is not the type of truck I would drive very often. But my Scania is better than your DAF ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Little_TMP

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived